20210120_134408.jpg
20210120_134410.jpg

20210120_134605.jpg

20210120_134607.jpg

20210120_134610.jpg

20210120_134807.jpg

20210120_134842.jpg

:rofl:
Thought the second one was him parlaying with Marlo. Somebody get on that.

WTH is with all of these lightweights showing up on inauguration day? All through Trump's reign, these people were no place to be found on this thread. Now?

It's a HUGE problem. When the Japanese got reparations for their mistreatment, NONE stated that the Government should consider doing the same for the descendants of African slaves on THAT day.

But when Dr. King led his marches?

EVERYONE wanted to be represented at that podium.
What one thing has to do with the other, who is oppose to anything you're asking.

Stop making assumptions, stop going on tantrums about a whole lot of nothing.

You're easily trigger about stuff that no one, absolutely no one is refuting.

OMG he said something to me? he is a racist trumpster. - Kuhfu

Dude talking about japan and all I was talking was Jlo.
Unreal!

This thread move quickly today, memes where solid. Thanks guys.

Just one fight broke out we can call it a day lol

The fights weren't even that bad. The most disgusting thing today was after four years of twerking for DJT and the GOP, Delk had the unmitigated gall to rep all the Pro-Black posts with 💯 and 🔥 . Should at least get a warning for that

The fights weren't even that bad. The most disgusting thing today was after four years of twerking for DJT and the GOP, Delk had the unmitigated gall to rep all the Pro-Black posts with 💯 and 🔥 . Should at least get a warning for that

Whaaat , my man is all about healing and unity hahha

What a day

On a side note, anyone has a transcript of the poem by AmandaGorman ?

What one thing has to do with the other, who is oppose to anything you're asking.

Stop making assumptions, stop going on tantrums about a whole lot of nothing.

You're easily trigger about stuff that no one, absolutely no one is refuting.

OMG he said something to me? he is a racist trumpster. - Kuhfu

Dude talking about japan and all I was talking was Jlo.
Unreal!
Trigger?
Tantrums?

All I need to do is to state that JLo cannot sing, and you lost it, calling me all sorts of names, of which you've gotten away with for some reason.

Since you are obviously allowed to do such?

I'm cool with stating that no other minority group in the history of this country, decided on their day of upliftment, that they should indeed bring Black people along for the ride.

The Japanese did not call for equal treatment for Black people on their day of receiving reparations.

Native Americans never stated that Black people should have our own land as well.

China is treating Africa, and Africans in China like crap.

..and Latin America has some serious issues of their own right about now.

But...Black people looking for OUR own, is somehow wrong, and then supposedly RACIST in that reverse way.

Cool.

Black women saved the Democrats. Don’t make us do it again.
We turn out reliably every election. But you can’t just vote white supremacy away.

No mention of JLo.

Back
Top Bottom