***Official Political Discussion Thread***

oh yeah she def had great poise but I'm like bruh why you asking her about plans for Iran's nuclear situation 8 hours into his term :lol:

Forreaaal :rofl:

they gotta temper their expectations with this administration in terms of content. I could use some boring press conferences and maybe pepper-in some BS from time to time, but I’ll NEVER wanna go back to the coked-up versions of these from the Trump administration :rofl:

Screenshot_20210120-165150(1).png

Damn they said this morning Trump issued an extended six months of secret service to 14 people (his kids and some former employees). Gonna cost millions in taxes. How in the hell is that even allowed? This ***** just raised 300 mil in lies, should have to pay for that himself.

Forreaaal :rofl:

they gotta temper their expectations with this administration in terms of content. I could use some boring press conferences and maybe pepper-in some BS from time to time, but I’ll NEVER wanna go back to the coked-up versions of these from the Trump administration :rofl:

To be fair it’s been 4 years of gridlock, negligence, and tantrums. Americans vote for Democrats when they need somebody to fix..... everything

Damn they said this morning Trump issued an extended six months of secret service to 14 people (his kids and some former employees). Gonna cost millions in taxes. How in the hell is that even allowed? This ***** just raised 300 mil in lies, should have to pay for that himself.

Someone's gotta taste the milkshakes for polonium.

oh yeah she def had great poise but I'm like bruh why you asking her about plans for Iran's nuclear situation 8 hours into his term :lol:

yea I was watching that like I mean I get we’re all glad things are back to normal and the president can be treated like an adult and so can his staff

but like they literally just got there.. how about asking if shh is clean

I mean actually qualified people will be there, clearly.. but still

Yo, where's that little weird dude with that high voice that was a huge trump supporter that was always getting his Twitter posted. Black dude. He swore trump was gonna be president again after the election. Sus acting.

Back
Top Bottom