***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Question for the lib goons:

why do you guys think it’s ok with be playing music on your phone via speaker (sometime Bluetooth speakers) at a children’s playground? Bumping 3-6 mafia too. Come on man. Every other word is f this. F that. ***** that.

This week was supposed to be madness but damn ... people out here getting Trump face tatted on

It was cute. We gave you a chance, but this has gone on long enough.

Being back Trump!!!

I’ve heard that Donald Trump,after such a successful four years, has been celebrating pretty hard and has gained a tiny bit of weight so if he comes back he might not be in his usual, svelte and highly conditioned game shape.

He may come back wearing #45 (45th president) and lose to the Orlando libbies but it will only fuel him and he’ll spend the summer lifting weights while also filming a movie where he outwits like liberal space illegal aliens. After that he’ll switch to #23 (for the number of housing discrimination law suits he incurred) and have a legendary year where he’ll appoint 72 Oral Roberts Law School alums to the federal bench.

Question for the lib goons:

why do you guys think it’s ok with be playing music on your phone via speaker (sometime Bluetooth speakers) at a children’s playground? Bumping 3-6 mafia too. Come on man. Every other word is f this. F that. ***** that.

As a Libby cultural Marxist, I want the kids hooked early on rap music so they’ll take drugs and never read the great conservative classics western civilization like “Siege” or “the camp of the saints” and stay lib as they grow up.

Man, today’s conservatives are a bunch of whiny, hip-hop style, razzle-dazzle, me-first blowhards. Give me the classy, lunch pail, 9-5 conservatives like Newt Gingrich, Bob Dornan, Tom Delay and Rick Cheney.

fam really said "This parking lot is the hub of the community." :lol:

NIMBY's are a scourge and they must be eradicated. :smh:

I don't know what was the more asinine comment

The ridiculous comment about the parking lot's importance to the community

Or those fools trying to imply that just because people were homeless, they are a threat to children

When housing stock is low, affluent people outbid middle and lower-income people for what could be more affordable units.

For lower and middle-income people to keep up, they have to spend more of their monthly budget on housing. The higher the percentage goes, the closer they are to becoming homeless

Even ssome higher-rise luxury condo relieves some of that pressure pushing the cost of housing up. It meets the demand for more affluent renters, and those renters in turn don't drive up the cost of more affordable units.

So yes, someone objecting to a high rise because it doesn't fit their personal politics, and letting people be pushed closer to homelessness is IMO, NIMBY behavior

Even if we don't call it NIMBYISM, it is counterproductive and selfish.

Last edited:

fam really said "This parking lot is the hub of the community." :lol:

NIMBY's are a scourge and they must be eradicated. :smh:

My city was trying to decide on a location for a navigation center and residents tried to block every proposed location with justifications like this. Like, we already have a lot of homeless people in this city, the city just wants to try to help them. **** all these NIMBY mother ****ers.

Back
Top Bottom