***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i mean these people seriously dont get it.
B6AF4755-F58A-4A32-8B10-02E31AC0D106.jpeg

Apparently, the leading candidate for the Dems nomination for the North Carolina Senate race is a young white guy
JeffJackson2019.jpeg

After Edwards and Cunningham, I got a feeling there is a side piece somewhere ready to **** things up :lol:

At this point, NC Dems have to just lean into how horny their senate candidates are. Get his wife, mistresses, side pieces, jump off girls, femboy-catboy side piece, paramours, secret second family and the secret family he keeps secret from his other secret family, and have a press conference where he embraces polyamory. Do it now and it’ll be old news by election season 2022.

“gOvErnMeNt oVeRrEAcH”

Healthcare is not a human right but likes and shares are. The real barbarism is my grandkids not liking my captioned minion post where I compared immigrants to invasive species of fish.

btw this is how the golden calf thing ended:

Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said: 'Whosoever is on the LORD's side, let him come unto me.' And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them: 'Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel: Put ye every man his sword upon his thigh, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.' And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses; and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.... And the LORD smote the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

Apparently, the leading candidate for the Dems nomination for the North Carolina Senate race is a young white guy
JeffJackson2019.jpeg

After Edwards and Cunningham, I got a feeling there is a side piece somewhere ready to **** things up :lol:

hes got such a punchable face... I bet there is a good chance he could get a lot of republican votes.

Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said: 'Whosoever is on the LORD's side, let him come unto me.' And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them: 'Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel: Put ye every man his sword upon his thigh, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.' And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses; and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.... And the LORD smote the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.
Soooo, should we tell Texans to vote Republicans out:
- in order to finally get regulations that protect the grid and proper management of public health, or
- to avoid God's wrath against the money changers manifested by unusual freezing temperatures and a respiratory plague?

im Bahamian and got multiple family members heavily involved in politics

ive met politicians all over the world

ive never met a single one that was this dumb about the Bible

im Bahamian and got multiple family members heavily involved in politics

ive met politicians all over the world

ive never met a single one that was this dumb about the Bible

I mean this is exactly how Satan would answer that question to try to deceive the humans.

I mean this is exactly how Satan would answer that question to try to deceive the humans.

nah, id imagine satan would answer it like a typical politician

which would be an extremely good BS answer

I mean if you want to control a large group of people, not hard to look to religion for examples.. plus a lot of politics going on in the thing

Back
Top Bottom