***Official Political Discussion Thread***

uch5hhekywk61.jpg

yujnr3nua0l61.png

0nh0mesjtxk61.jpg

Hold up now. The Alamo draft house isn't a "pizza joint" it's nothing less than the best movie theater chain in the world (sorry Earvin).

It's a sad fact that humans tends to empathize most with those who they most resemble.

The fact that they close shop for the stupid conspiracy theories is sad. You giving these ******* losers too much credit. At worst we might have five of them kill themselves. I’m OK with that

Those are good takes on Manchin. I wonder if he’s ultimately flippable though.

I would think he would be able to leverage his unreliability into getting some things he wants accomplished if it came down to it. Negotiations and compromise are a part of politics, even within your own party, so I’m sure there could be something in it for him to get him to play ball.
Like someone quoted Jamelle Bouie saying previously, we have no idea what he actually wants except for playing this centrist role. There’s no policy goals he’s even dangled as an actual chip.

Last edited:
The fact that they close shop for the stupid conspiracy theories is sad. You giving these ****ing losers too much credit. At worst we might have five of them kill themselves. I’m OK with that

The cynic in me believes that all of the trouble they're going through is exactly to protect those five lives.

the press really aint learned shhh

literally had reports about how much money trump was funneling into his own private businesses directly from the government.. and they just got his taxes in new york, so who knows what else dude got

but gone on with BS about his presidential salary

the press really aint learned shhh

literally had reports about how much money trump was funneling into his own private businesses directly from the government.. and they just got his taxes in new york, so who knows what else dude got

but gone on with BS about his presidential salary

:emoji_fire:

also off of that tweet:

these dudes looking funny in the light without 45 to help spice up their headlines...

The fact that they close shop for the stupid conspiracy theories is sad. You giving these ****ing losers too much credit. At worst we might have five of them kill themselves. I’m OK with that
I think you arent giving these people enough credit. It's all not serious until its serious as ****.

These people are involved in police enforcement agencies, the u.s. military, the lawyers, judges and politicians. They can absolutely do real damage.

I think you arent giving these people enough credit. It's all not serious until its serious as ****.

These people are involved in police enforcement agencies, the u.s. military, the lawyers, judges and politicians. They can absolutely do real damage.
They had complete free range. In fact the people that could of stopped them were ordered to do nothing by the government. What did they do? Couple of them killed themselves, a couple pooped on the walls, and that’s it. No, they aren’t a threat.

Air Force Karen gets shot and who shot back? Nobody.

Back
Top Bottom