***Official Political Discussion Thread***

‘What Christ would want me to do’: Ex-White House spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany says her faith moved her to defend Trump after Capitol riot

What would Kayleigh McEnany would do? The same thing all over again.

The former White House spokeswoman said Tuesday that she was moved by “Christ” to defend President Trump’s administration after his supporters stormed the Capitol.

McEnany spent her first extensive interview since leaving the White House offering an odd spiritual explanation for her controversial two-minute statement the day after the Jan. 6 riot.

“I knew I needed to go to the podium,” McEnany said on Fox News. “I knew that’s what Christ would want me to do. I knew it’s what, as a woman of faith, I needed to do.”

‘What Christ would want me to do’: Ex-White House spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany says her faith moved her to defend Trump after Capitol riot

Baptist Pastor Who Told Wives to Lose Weight Has Taken a “Leave of Absence”
A compilation clip posted on this site, from a sermon he gave two weeks ago, showed him saying women needed to lose weight to prevent their husbands from straying (as if it’s their fault), that they should emulate Melania Trump (whose husband, by the way, strayed repeatedly), that women “don’t need to look like a butch,” and that a friend of his “has put a ‘divorce weight’ on his wife.”

The lack of shame is ****ing exhausting.

Been saying it, way more dangerous than Trump. He’s getting ready to announce his intention to run for president. This dude had to accept federal funds over his screw up with the winter storm, and then he does this?

On to the **** show known as the US Senate
unimpressed (3).png

Passed popular voting and police reform today and they're both DOA in a senate the party that passed them controls
Greatest country in the world
I expect to see a lot of these coming up. Establishment Republicans are going to be challenged all over by these unhinged, unqualified nut jobs after Taylor Greene and Boebert laid out the blueprint.
Republicans finally start electing women and they're all crazy

I bet Prime's neighbor voted for him 40 years ago because he wanted Bern to get a job, so that way he could finally pay for his own electricity

I’d take a bullet for the dude, but if he were my neighbor, I’d pay him to move. I couldn’t bare the thought of him stealing water from my trees.:lol:

Hate it or love it nobody cares about media firings or union fights in states they don't live in.

People do care about the works of beloved children's books authors

So it's not surprising to me that "canceling" certain books is going to get more attention.

.the thing is thats confusing is, what legislative action are politicians supposed to take in response to the supposed dr seuss crisis? :lol:

On to the **** show known as the US Senate
unimpressed (3).png

Biden’s whole presidency is going to come down to them killing the Fillibuster. I don’t know what they got to do to get Manchin on board but it is clear they need him on board because the Fillibuster is going to gut any chance they have to make changes or even govern.

Also as a “politics is all transactional” believer. If Biden actually gets police reform done. I will stop ****ting on him most the time and get on the Biden train. Even if his college loan forgiveness isn’t effective, and short sighted.

Sometimes I'm of the mind that you get what you deserve when it comes to your representatives. Watch Ted Cruz win in a landslide next time he's up for reelection. Watch Abbott win in 2022 and it not even be close. I'm sure some other yet unknown rising star will out moron these two combined and be seen as a hero.

Nothing good changes in 2022, I'm really at the point of not giving an F anymore.

Back
Top Bottom