***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The fall from grace from Cuomo... Yikes lol
He seems like a real piece of **** too.

I haven’t been following the cuomo situation closely at all... Do any of the women have evidence of these assaults? Seems like he shoulda been gone yesterday if this were the case.

my wife did the taxes and since she only worked for less than 6 months so...we’re getting a check! i tell her we are getting over 5k any day now and start talking about some air maxes and she gave me a look and said my son’s tuition for next year is coming up. i hope you guys get fake shoes with your checks...
B9BBA5EC-7617-40DD-ABEA-044259B28D8B.gif

Y'all should do a budget. When every dollar already has a job, you don't trip pulling from the clothing budget or overflow.

my wife did the taxes and since she only worked for less than 6 months so...we’re getting a check! i tell her we are getting over 5k any day now and start talking about some air maxes and she gave me a look and said my son’s tuition for next year is coming up. i hope you guys get fake shoes with your checks...
I know what it is like to want a pair of sneakers, but life keeps them from you, get over here brah...

Bruh :lol:

This dude is a piece of work

Coumo needs to resign but first legalize weed and sign that mushroom decriminalization bill. then beat it. we see you easing restrictions trying to get on our good side again

Liberals rush to condemn Republicans but they never do the same for their own side! Everyone just protects their people; it's just politics! Both Siiiiiides!!!

Cuomo's always been an ***. I'm just happy his mediocrity-surrounded-by-incompetence redemption arc is shorter than Rudy G's.

Maybe we can get someone in the mansion who will pay adequate attention to the MTA - or at least not steel from it to fix roads in Saratgoguaunchinkill.

unless your like a hardcore collector type person.
and given how nasty sneakerhead re-selling culture

I don't know yall normal sized feet people don't just buy replicas.

i get mad jealous when i see people with, with these super accurate replicas they got for $120

meanwhile most stores don't even stock my sizer and i need at least like 1k to get a size 15 pair of Jordans resale. :lol:

Liberals rush to condemn Republicans but they never do the same for their own side! Everyone just protects their people; it's just politics! Both Siiiiiides!!!

Cuomo's always been an ***. I'm just happy his mediocrity-surrounded-by-incompetence redemption arc is shorter than Rudy G's.

Maybe we can get someone in the mansion who will pay adequate attention to the MTA - or at least not steel from it to fix roads in Saratgoguaunchinkill.

Keith Ellison and al Franken would like a word

Back
Top Bottom