***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bill Maher swears White men are going to be wiped out by woke and cancel culture
mjlol (1) (1).png
I’ve watched him for a long time so I know it’s pretty much always been part of his shtick (anti-pc, cancel culture), but he’s started to sound like a whiny lil man since Trump left.
Just seems like there’s so many more important things he can direct his anger at right now.

15-20 years ago, Bill Maher was one of the few people on television that was calling out the Bush administration on their ********.

It's 2021, and while times have long since changed, Bill Maher hasn't and now Bill Maher is just a boomer version of Joe Rogan with a receding mullet to go with.

Lauren Boebert, the controversial pro-gun, Covid-skeptical freshman congresswoman who represents Pueblo, has credited working-class voters for her improbable 2020 victory. But it’s not clear her version of “working-class” includes the steel workers here. Perko didn’t vote for her. And, based on her opposition to President Joe Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure plan, which Perko sees as a lifeline for his struggling industry, he doesn’t think Boebert cares all that much about his union members. He has tried to schedule a meeting with her to discuss these issues, he says. But the door to her local office is often locked, and her staff doesn’t return his calls.

😂

The 10 plagues in Exodus?

Noah's Ark and the flood that drowns every living creature except the ones that are on the boat?

Lot and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?

I mean, what is it? Don't they consistently say that the gay is causing hurricanes?

Black GOP congressman is upset that he has been shut out of the congressional black caucus, after having voted against the certification of the 2020 election. His campaign strategy shows the man has zero shame.

Biden told him on the breakfast club what it was….

Back
Top Bottom