***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Even if they made 70k they have every right to go on strike. 70k is like 40k 3 years ago.

my city workers are about to go on strike for the same bs. No raise this year 50 cents next. We’re one of the highest taxed places in the nation. Pay those dudes.

No surprises here. The media constantly gives CEOs, management consultants, and other careerist corporate lackeys a platform and union reps and workers get nothing.

Not surprising given the corporate media model, but despicable and dishonest, nonetheless.

That said, who gives a **** if those workers make $60–$70k? That means they have no grievances or they don’t deserve a raise or more input into their workplace?

“But what if we give out doughnuts during the meetings?…… woah woah I never said coffee”

- rich owners

390055.jpg

The Las Vegas man accused of taking part in the U.S. Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 told the I-Team he was there to film a documentary and did not seek to cause any violence.

On his Instagram, DeGrave says he is the CEO of a celebrity event planner and adult model management company.

Approaching one year later, DeGrave said he is looking forward to another election.

“I do think that there are also better and more effective ways at creating change and I have been flirting with the idea of running for mayor of Las Vegas in the next couple years,” DeGrave said.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford come get your people

Back
Top Bottom