***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You are more pathetic than Susan Collins when it comes to Roe v Wade.

No idea what this means.

In any event, the Court will not require women with medical conditions to give birth, and the Court will not require victims of rape and incest to give birth.

Roe already established that the right to abortion is not absolute. If SCOTUS makes any changes, it’ll just be clarification on when the exercise of that right is more like murder.

The idea that women with medical conditions and victims of rape and incest are going to have to worry about this decision is ridiculous. A woman with no medical condition impacting a safe birth, and was not raped, who is 8 months pregnant, may have a more difficult time getting an abortion based on the decision.

Republican governor with a high approval rating in blue state doesn't want to run again as an incumbent because his party is so bat**** crazy he might not win the primary.

I covered him in many occasions here in MA. Very personable dude and folks like him. I know his personal photographer and it must suck for him cuz he might be out of a job after Baker’s decision.

I agree with some of the Reddit comments. Most of the GOP supporters who constantly identify him as a “RINO” don’t even live here, and some that do live here are just crazy *** people who just wanna start ****

I remember in March 2020 when Trump supporters held a protest outside Baker’s house, MAGAts had to get people from NH to join the protest to prove a point. Surreal sight:lol:.

No idea what this means.

In any event, the Court will not require women with medical conditions to give birth, and the Court will not require victims of rape and incest to give birth.

Roe already established that the right to abortion is not absolute. If SCOTUS makes any changes, it’ll just be clarification on when the exercise of that right is more like murder.

The idea that women with medical conditions and victims of rape and incest are going to have to worry about this decision is ridiculous. A woman with no medical condition impacting a safe birth, and was not raped, who is 8 months pregnant, may have a more difficult time getting an abortion based on the decision.
It means you are pathetic

You supported Trump's appointment of these judges, that are probably gonna hand down a decision that allows states to restrict women's options when it comes to abortion rights

You cheered that on and peddled BS, and trolled when the rest of this thread where saying this was gonna happen

It means you are pathetic

You supported Trump's appointment of these judges, that are probably gonna hand down a decision that allows states to restrict women's options when it comes to abortion rights

You cheered that on and peddled BS, and trolled when the rest of this thread where saying this was gonna happen

What people predicted—the court forcing women to give birth despite medical conditions and rape/incest—will not happen.

Roe already limits abortion rights.

What people predicted—the court forcing women to get abortions despite medical conditions and rape/incest—will not happen.

Roe already limits abortion rights.
This is really the best you can do :smh: :lol:

I have seen literal pieces of **** with more integrity than you.

I have zero respect for you as a carbon-based life form

So I have nothing else I wish to say to you on this matter.

Hope you survive to see 2022.

This is really the best you can do :smh: :lol:

I have seen literal pieces of **** with more integrity than you.

I have zero respect for you as a carbon-based life form

So I have nothing else I wish to say to you on this matter.

Hope you survive to see 2022.

Its clear you don’t, or didn’t, understand the Roe decision. Like many, it appears you thought Roe created an absolute right to abortion—it didn’t.

It’s not your fault. Misinformation is all over the place.

Its clear you don’t, or didn’t, understand the Roe decision. Like many, it appears you thought Roe created an absolute right to abortion—it didn’t.

It’s not your fault. Misinformation is all over the place.
I understood what Roe decision said, and the Casey decision, and I understand how the SCOTUS can undermine the regulatory conditions and protections that it created.

I am just not some pathetic ******* that claimed to support reproductive rights, but also supports a racist piece of **** like Trump and the GOP appointment judges to undermine them

You whine and complain about people forming "narratives" but here you go trying to form one about me

Unprincipled, cry baby pathetic troll as usual

I understood what Roe decision said, I understand how the SCOTUS can undermine the regulatory conditions and protections that it created.

I am just not some pathetic ******* that claimed to support reproductive rights, but also supports a racist piece of **** like Trump and the GOP appointment judges to undermine them

You whine and complain about people forming "narratives" but here you go trying to form one about me

Unprincipled, cry baby pathetic troll as usual

So you understand Roe but said this?

They could die, or have complications that make her unable to give birth again.

But yeah, let us force them to give birth

This must be how I sound discussing economics :smh:

Everyone, please don't listen to this shameful and shameless troll.

The court can keep Roe v. Wade technically alive, but completely gutted at the same time

It is kinda like when Mitch McConnell said that he wanted to repeal the ACA even though Kentuck was one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion

He smugly joked, if people liked the Kentucky Marketplace website, they can keep it, he won't stop them.

But the laws protecting people will be erased

So you understand Roe but said this?

This must be how I sound discussing economics:smh:
Here is a dude with a JD from Duke, who worked as a clerk for a US Court of Appeals judge,, and one of the leading analysts on the Court, explaining why you are full of **** with the talking point you are using...

When you are peddling ******* about economics, feel free to post a long-form explanation from a highly qualified economic analyst to back up your point

I welcome any change of pace from your usual nonsense

Last edited:
Here is a dude with an JD from Duke, who worked as a clerk for a US Court of Appeals judge,, and one of the leading analysts on the Court, explaining why you are full of ****...

When you are peddling ****ery about economics, feel free to post a long-form explanation from a highly qualified economic analyst to back up your point

I welcome any change of pace from your usual nonsense

Did you read the article? Where did he suggest that the Court will force women to give birth that have medical conditions or who are victims or rape/incest?

At least he had well-reasoned guesses instead randomly making up possibilities that aren’t even on the table—as people did during the election/appointing of certain Justices.

It has gone from if Kavanaugh is confirmed, Roe could be overturned. To, well, even if it isn’t overturned a new burden could be put in place. The reality is that as a practical matter not much will change. Roe never made abortion an absolute right.

This dude really crawled back in here

1638388683756.gif

Did you read the article? Where did he suggest that the Court will force women to give birth that have medical conditions or who are victims or rape/incest?

At least he had well-reasoned guesses instead randomly making up possibilities that aren’t even on the table—as people did during the election/appointing of certain Justices.

It has gone from if Kavanaugh is confirmed, Roe could be overturned. To, well, even if it isn’t overturned a new burden could be put in place. The reality is that as a practical matter not much will change. Roe never made abortion an absolute right.
This is it now.

It explains how the court can create a backdoor so that there are no options to have a legal abortion in the state

But it doesn't explicitly say some words, so you are technically right

Usual ******** from you

Back
Top Bottom