***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This dude is a **** boy.

From 2013...

@realDonaldTrump: For the sake of New York City, all recent sexting victims of Anthony ‘Carlos Danger’ Weiner should come forward.

tumblr_m16k8qVki91qd0mego1_500.jpg

***** grabber should be careful what he wishes for

Last edited:
and yet da media had him dead to rights and he survived & thrived.

third debate will be alot more of da same since apparently this wikileaks dump gonna be a daily occurrence now.
He thrived at making it clear he wants to be a dictator like his boy Putin.  

I'm sure the NY Times didn't consult their lawyers before publishing this. [/sarcasm]

:wow: at Trump's hypocrisy. Twitter is great.

Last edited:
the bill Cosby comparison seemed like a joke at first but it's obvious now there's a similar pattern.

12 women so far.

the bill Cosby comparison seemed like a joke at first but it's obvious now there's a similar pattern.

12 women so far.

I hope they crucify Drumpf like they did Dr Cosby.

Cat wait for this worthless piece of **** to get what's coming to him. He's put out so much damn hate and bile it's bout time that luck run out

Da Don was scoping out 10 year olds back in da day. He projecting his Pedo tendencies onto Benjamin Franklin Carson.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-un...-old-i-am-going-to-be-dating-her-in-10-years/
This is ******* sick.

Somebody needs to just tweet all this stuff just replacing Weiner's name with Donald's.

Should be a guy just as belligerent and offensive tweeting about Donald same time as him.

12 women so far.
I was gonna mention Cosby when I saw how many women came forward today.

I get the sense if Trump said he was gonna arrest all dominicans and put them in concentration camps ninjahood would still vote for him. Dude CANNOT be wrong about this guy in any way shape or form lol.

In audio from Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005, Trump could be heard discussing how he would use his position of power in the pageants to peek at women while they were undressed.

“I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore, I’m inspecting it. You know I’m inspecting it. I want to make sure everything is good,” Trump told Stern at the time. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Back
Top Bottom