***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I wonder if he's regretting that press conference with Clinton's accusers now

Billionaire miraculously avoids sexual harassment claims for 30 years until he ran against Clintons

I mean a passing reference by Hannibal Burress destroyed Bill Cosby's entire legacy. Decades of ingrained and solidified position in American pop culture was destroyed by a comedian just making a mention of Bill's past.

Trump is running for president, the microscope is a million times more focused. He put himself in this situation, and being so naive to think his sketchy and abhorrent past wouldn't even be brushed is the height of narcissism.

Last edited:
Between the wikileaks and harassment scandals, this election has done more damage to the US than I thought possible.

These might be the worst candidates of all time.
It's ridiculous on all fronts.

It's so sad.

No one is even covering policies, just slinging mud left and right.

Reality tv has really taken over our country.

Last edited:
the bill Cosby comparison seemed like a joke at first but it's obvious now there's a similar pattern.

12 women so far.

Naa man I was dead serious with that :lol:,there's been rumblings about these allegations for a long time and even during the primary season but it didn't get widespread coverage. Once I saw the floodgates open with the NYT piece and those 2 women,I knew it was a wrap for dude.

He'll talk tough now about suing the NYT but only until November 8th when he feels everyone's gonna forget about this :lol:,Doubt he'll go through with it since that'll just be a new justification to uncover up even more dirt from his past...

Last edited:
Interesting :x

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-from-saudi-arabia-s-220-page-bond-prospectus

Saudi Arabia’s crude oil revenue has fallen to 334 billion riyals this year from more than 1 trillion riyals in 2011, a 68 percent drop.

Interesting how chubby aka male sarah palin praises putin while the rest of the world views him as scum of the earth...

[COLOR=light blue]Treat Russia Like the International Poison It Is[/COLOR]

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-13/treat-russia-like-the-international-poison-it-is

the bill Cosby comparison seemed like a joke at first but it's obvious now there's a similar pattern.

12 women so far.

Naa man I was dead serious :lol:,there's been rumblings about these allegations for a long time and even during the primary season but it didn't get widespread coverage. Once I saw the floodgates open with the NYT piece and those 2 women,I knew it was a wrap for dude.

He'll talk tough now about suing the NYT but only until November 28th when he feels everyone's gonna forget about this :lol:,Doubt he'll go through with it since that'll just be a new justification to uncover up even more dirt from his past...

Fixed

The polls post hot mic scandal are starting to show. Chubby aka male sarah palin is losing bigly in the polls, especially in the battle ground states...

Updated 53 mins ago...

Senate data updated an hour ago.

Apparently his campaign has pulled resources from Virginia basically waving the white flag there. Hes doing worse and worse as time goes on in swing states, this election result is gonna be a lot uglier than I initially thought. I legit thought it'd be close to a bar burner before the conventions but man,I could've never predicted the GOP civil war that would engulf the right :lol: :smokin. Add the new scandals each week and this is gonna be a landslide.

On another note,

@FoxReport: Reminder that one allegation of unwanted sexual advance against Herman Cain in 2011 ended his ability to run a campaign in a week....

I'm down to see who's willing to destroy their reputation to fall on the sword for Trump :lol:. I especially wanna hear from those 2 Republicans that walked back their unendorsements this week

Last edited:
Swing states as of this morning... chubby aka male sarah palin was leading in Iowa last week... The bigly slide continues... :smokin

- North Carolina (15 electoral votes) - 69.8% Clinton.
- Nevada (6 electoral votes) - 75.2% Clinton.
- Florida (29 electoral votes) - 73.6% Clinton.
- Iowa (6 electoral votes) - 59.1% Clinton
- Pennsylvania (20 electoral votes) - 89.2% Clinton.
- Ohio (18 electoral votes) - 67% Clinton.
- Colorado (9 electoral votes) - 86% Clinton.
- Wisconsin - (10 electoral votes) 89.2% Clinton
- Michigan (16 electoral votes) - 91.8% Clinton.
- New Hampshire (4 electoral votes) - 85.6% Clinton.
- Virginia (13 electoral votes) - 92% Clinton.

Last edited:
Nothing new there,Rush is one of the most disgusting pos in the public sphere :smh:

Last edited:
Swing states as of this morning... chubby aka male sarah palin was leading in Iowa last week... The bigly slide continues... :smokin

Daylight Savings Time reset is coming champ.

I'm interested in seeing the red state numbers

This might be the ugliest landslide ever. They might project her as President before the post voting coverage even starts!

My mind was blown last night watching women trying to discredit the accusers. This campaign really has people going backwards just to try to protect this guy who hasn't done anything to warrant such loyalty.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom