***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My problem isn't with them brining down Trump. He's clearly trash. My problem is the timing of this was clearly carefully planned out so that the GOP had no time to look for another option. That fact alone makes me question the credibility of all this. i wouldn't be surprised at all of its true but I'm not going to just believe everything that comes out.

its collusion, plain and simple.

da media conspiring to take anyone down is something that this election unearthed and exposed. what, u think people are just gonna believe what anyone says anymore at this stations after this election outcome aside? credibility is dirt at this point.

laugh.gif

At 46, though? Grabbing broads by the ***** shouldn't be in your repertoire.
When your a rich white man I think they all believe it's acceptable.

It's a cultural issue IMO.

Trump Shuttle, Inc., doing business as Trump Airlines, was an airline owned by Donald Trump from 1989 to 1992.

I stand coreected

Trump flying commercial when he had his own airlines in da 80's and his own plane earlier :lol: :smh: ...this straight media colluded scripted television at this point.

Good point ninja

How is that a good point? It's a lie.

so a guy who had da means to buy a entire airlines in da 80's is flying commercial.. :lol:

48133476.cached.jpg

lets not even talk about da collection of private jets he owned before :lol: :smh:
You do know that proving that he owned private jets does not prove that he wasn't capable of doing the things that he bragged about doing when he thought he was in a private space, right?

...im talking about that NYTs story where he's being directly accused.

Trump flying commercial when he had his own airlines in da 80's and his own plane earlier :lol: :smh:...this straight media colluded scripted television at this point.

Good point ninja

so a guy who had da means to buy a entire airlines in da 80's is flying commercial.. :lol:

48133476.cached.jpg

lets not even talk about da collection of private jets he owned before :lol: :smh:

Nytimes article states "more than three decades ago".... 2017 - 30 = 1987. Trump had his awful airline from 89-92....

No.. Please let's talk about his private jet collection before his airline.

This female caller on this local conservative radio show saying that the accusers are all gold diggers that threw themselves at him and the only reason they are speaking out now is for the attention of the media.

Sick minded individuals like this enable sexual predators

Last edited:

laugh.gif

At 46, though? Grabbing broads by the ***** shouldn't be in your repertoire.
When your a rich white man I think they all believe it's acceptable.

It's a cultural issue IMO.
True. I think it's probably an issue for most well off folks, white or otherwise. A lot of those people live in another world where they never hear no. I could see that eventually changing someone for the worst.

Trump had a couple failed businesses.. not sure what exactly the point is..

Failed at football, gambling and liquor.. why y'all surprised he failed at having an airline too

This female caller on this local conservative radio show saying that the accusers are all gold diggers that threw themselves at him and the only reason they are speaking out now is for the attention of the media.

Sick minded individuals like this enable sexual predators

oh so kobe should've been thrown to da dogs right? :smh:

accusers do lie...

Trump flying commercial when he had his own airlines in da 80's and his own plane earlier
laugh.gif
mean.gif
...this straight media colluded scripted television at this point.

Good point ninja

so a guy who had da means to buy a entire airlines in da 80's is flying commercial..
laugh.gif

48133476.cached.jpg

lets not even talk about da collection of private jets he owned before
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You do know that proving that he owned private jets does not prove that he wasn't capable of doing the things that he bragged about doing when he thought he was in a private space, right?
...im talking about that NYTs story where he's being directly accused.
Yes, but that isn't the only accusation.

Trump had a couple failed businesses.. not sure what exactly the point is..

Failed at football, gambling and liquor.. why y'all surprised he failed at having an airline too

da point remains..that man was no where near a commercial air plane at that point in his career.

Also there could be any number of triggers for the victims.. could be as simple as someone else coming forward.. hearing him address the subject matter with such disregard for his actions towards them

There is also the possibility of people who see a situation to take advantage of

Sees 10 yr old girl

"Im going to be dating her in 10 years"

Who the **** thinks like this looool

Last edited:
Sees 10 yr old girl

"Im going to be dating her in 10 years"

Who the **** thinks like this looool
@ninjahood

Thoughts? I mean, these are literally audio and video of him bragging about assaulting women and looking forward to dating a 10 year old.

Even without the accusations, how do you justify that? 

Quote the post of dudes bragging about sexual assault, and plotting on lil kids.
You know damn well dudes be counting down the age of consent.

There have been threads dedicated to it.

Hell I learned the age of consent in every state because of NT.

There's definitely some more Vamppedos on here
laugh.gif

My problem isn't with them brining down Trump. He's clearly trash. My problem is the timing of this was clearly carefully planned out so that the GOP had no time to look for another option. That fact alone makes me question the credibility of all this. i wouldn't be surprised at all of its true but I'm not going to just believe everything that comes out.

I mean stuff like this was already floating around during the primaries though

Not anyones fault but the GOP that they swept it under the rug. Trump opened up the floodgates on this matter when he brought out Bills accusers and paraded them in public.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom