***Official Political Discussion Thread***

trump apologizing for his rude, racist and/or sexiest comments to reporters

Trump is not my boy. And when he made comments that I disagreed with, I consistently came in here and spoke about them.

I didn’t even post any issue with Biden’s comment… But it is good that he apologized.

Agree relating to the fake Christian piece. As someone who went to catholic schools all my life run by Jesuits besides grad school, there is nothing Christian and Jesus like by the right wing Christian wing.
I'm watching Greenleaf on Netflix right now.

One scene that encapsulates the purpose of organized church is when Jacob leaves his father's church to start his own to focus on the homeless. He somehow takes control of another megachurch, and in trying to continue the "work of Jesus" (feeding the poor, welcoming the homeless, etc...), he gets confronted by the accountant who lets him know that donations are down because the wealthier, contributing members are driven away by the growing crowd of people down on their luck who don't tithe much.

The Catholic church probably owns more land than any other European royal family; centuries ago, they used to be in the business of selling spots in heaven. :lol:

All these faith leaders are nothing but Hope peddlers. It's no wonder most of them strongly dislike Pope Francis.

A
I'm watching Greenleaf on Netflix right now.

One scene that encapsulates the purpose of organized church is when Jacob leaves his father's church to start his own to focus on the homeless. He somehow takes control of another megachurch, and in trying to continue the "work of Jesus" (feeding the poor, welcoming the homeless, etc...), he gets confronted by the accountant who lets him know that donations are down because the wealthier, contributing members are driven away by the growing crowd of people down on their luck who don't tithe much.

The Catholic church probably owns more land than any other European royal family; centuries ago, they used to be in the business of selling spots in heaven. :lol:

All these faith leaders are nothing but Hope peddlers. It's no wonder most of them strongly dislike Pope Francis.

The church is the original propaganda scam.

Let’s gooooooo!!!

vaccine?
vincent.gif

Rusty was talking about vaccine talk in the Covid thread

You made yourself look stupid because you went in the Covid thread, posted an edited social media post, to put your ignorance about vaccines on display

Then proceed to clutch your pearls when people called out your nonsense
Clutch my pearls??? It’s a message board , think I care what some random says :lol:

All I seen was crying by people who disagree with people who don’t wanna get the vaccine… Too sensitive

Rusty was talking about vaccine talk in the Covid thread

Clutch my pearls??? It’s a message board , think I care what some random says :lol:

All I seen was crying by people who disagree with people who don’t wanna get the vaccine… Too sensitive
You sure looked like you cared when you thought someone called you selfish...
Selfishness? Lol

I worked the whole pandemic without a vaccine, picked up additional shifts because they needed people… But you’re right, I’m selfish

If you needed emergency help, do you think you really would care if the person attending to you is unvaxx or vaxx?

Wanted random people on a message board to know how much you have done to help people.

Sure looked like you cared when you randomly popped back up to complain about the discourse in the thread...

Might as well turn this thread into the pro vaccine thread :lol:

Someone gives theirs point of view and gets crucified :lol:
Ok, so let’s dictate on what people should do

Sure seems like you care about what people say. Posting " :lol: " constantly a lot to try to appear like you above it all doesn't seem to be working

You randomly pop in here to celebrate a lower court ruling.

Sure brah, you clearly don't care.

Oh, I forgot....

:lol:

I’m proud you can tell how someone feels through a message board :lol:

Someone said that I was selfish and I explained to them how selfish I was… Seems like you didn’t like my response because you didn’t have an answer to it

I’m proud you can tell how someone feels through a message board :lol:

Someone said that I was selfish and I explained to them how selfish I was… Seems like you didn’t like my response because you didn’t have an answer to it
-I make judgments based on what people post. But like you do.

-Most of the **** you post on Covid is stupid. But it clear I always have a response

But hit me with another laughing emoji to let everyone one how in control of the convo you are

Reaction? Isn’t this a political thread? I posted something regarding politics

Seems to be the same people that get upset…

Back
Top Bottom