***Official Political Discussion Thread***

These people are crazy. When anything makes them look bad “it’s the Democrats.” But when there’s looting during a BLM protest it’s also “the democrats and Antifa”

Antifa isn’t real and is the Republican boogie man.

those fools have made anti-fascism and Black Lives Matter, boogeymen

the names alone should make people look at you sideeye for opposing them

Yglesias finally with a good take...

The NY Dems are trying to ruthlessly gerrymander their state to balance out the national map, and people think this proves the Dems are not serious about ending gerrymandering

If conservatives hate left-wing gerrymanders, all they had to do is take the deal the Dems have been begging them to take for over a decade

I want to think that they're getting closer to Trump and he's starting to feel the heat. He has never called onto the public for help unless he felt cornered.

But the other explanations also make sense. I don't know if Garland has been able to get rid of all the pro-Trump folks within the DOJ (and the agencies it oversees) who believe the election was stolen.

I want to think that they're getting closer to Trump and he's starting to feel the heat. He has never called onto the public for help unless he felt cornered.

But the other explanations also make sense. I don't know if Garland has been able to get rid of all the pro-Trump folks within the DOJ (and the agencies it oversees) who believe the election was stolen.
A very under-report story over the past decade is about how Obama and Eric Holder had to purge the DOJ of Bush loyalists that would sabotage cases like crazy and did wild **** like talk about the following the bible was important in the DOJ's mission

A very under-report story over the past decade is about how Obama and Eric Holder had to purge the DOJ of Bush loyalists that would sabotage cases like crazy and did wild **** like talk about the following the bible was important in the DOJ's mission
Didn't know about this, but I can't say I'm surprised.

The rot is deep.

Didn't know about this, but I can't say I'm surprised.

The rot is deep.
One of my professors at Maryland used to work at the DOJ and said some of these fools would hold morning prayer groups in the hallways

Bush's goon squad came into office with a hard get down or lay down attitude

Last edited:
One of my professors at Maryland used to work at the DOJ and said some of these fools would hold morning prayer groups in the hallways

Bush's goon squad came into office with a hard get down or lay down attitude

I wonder if Sleepy Joseph requires his DOJ to sing lift every voice with Kente Cloth on your shoulders and bass in your voice?

Back
Top Bottom