***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I want to hear what Ukrainian news is saying.

Guess we'll find out
9zy7x0_th (2).png

If i remember right other people in this thread were talking about kicking manchin out of the party
you correctly told them it was dumb

How many people here expected Breyer to retire? I know I wasn't, especially after what he signaled.

Like I said before, I'll be celebrating when whoever Biden nominates is actually confirmed and installed on the SC. McConnell is always plotting, and we don't know what he might be offering to Manchin/Sinema in exchange for torpedoing the nomination, especially since both have been popular with GOP donors.
Rusty and you better pray that king Manchin doesn't revert to his prima donna self, refuses to vote for the first Black female SC judge, and decides to grab a name out of the Federalist Society list as an alternative. :lol:

Zelensky's minister of war (former prime minister of Ukraine) was very critical of his boss when he was interviewed by NPR a couple of days ago. During the interview, the guy went as far as to say that Zelensky should behave more like a wartime president.

I honestly don't know what to make of the situation. I just hope that this isn't the beginning of something bigger. I don't think Putin can back down right now without a major diplomatic victory (like a guarantee that Ukraine will not join NATO), and the US certainly won't give him that. At the same time, his oligarchs all have assets in the West they'll lose access to if Putin goes too far.

How many people here expected Breyer to retire? I know I wasn't, especially after what he signaled.

Like I said before, I'll be celebrating when whoever Biden nominates is actually confirmed and installed on the SC. McConnell is always plotting, and we don't know what he might be offering to Manchin/Sinema in exchange for torpedoing the nomination, especially since both have been popular with GOP donors.
Rusty and you better pray that king Manchin doesn't revert to his prima donna self, refuses to vote for the first Black female SC judge, and decides to grab a name out of the Federalist Society list as an alternative. :lol:

You know I hate Manchin's guts, so whatever shots you want to take at Osh's fanboyism about Manchin, leave me out of it...
break-pizza.gif

Idk Putin is a sociopath, whereas with the US it’s mostly institutional
Nah, putin be bluffing and only attack weak adversaries. He don't really want that US smoke. He clearly trying to manipulate folks into thinking that because he wants his puppet,, the orange man back in there. It's working because folks still falling for his bs.

Back
Top Bottom