***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hate this POS more than words can say. Now watch all the redneck trash and confused minorities in this state reelect him.

1645643308714.png

someone please go check if merrick garland is awake while the US continues to go further to shhh..

and guess what ALOT of other countries about to do and use that dumb shh as a justification

I can understand that. I think a lot of ppl pre-2016 felt like the system “is what it is” and might not have fully recognized how ridiculous the Republican Party had gotten.

I’ve voted in every election since 2008, but I’ll be honest, I didn’t think either party would openly enable an idiot the way they did Trump. Like people are still acting like Jan. 6th wasn’t as bad as it was.
Yeah pretty much. I voted for Obama back in the day then on his second term I remember I was like “he’s got this” and didn’t bother.

I didn’t think trump was going to win man. :lol: I remember I was at a party and people left crying when trump won.

If I got caught breaking into somebody's house I would be looking at 5-15 years for B&E

45 days for breaking into the US Capitol :stoneface:

multiple times per week, at the least, I see some shhh that is just disheartening

I still can’t believe that judge who was almost on the verge of tears because she had to give that killer some time

I legit question if I should have kids, like what would I be setting them up to deal with.. at least I’m in a fortunate enough position to be able to afford it

Back
Top Bottom