***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The foamposite shoebox Ninjahood keeps his cash at.

Plenty of debanks, I guess :rofl:

CB6C7F23-1418-4023-9E45-2EF37CEDF114.gif

Zelensky getting some big W’s. Standing up to Trump….which lead to Trumps first impeachment. And literally standing up to Putin. And not running. Yo is front line with it (for as much as a politician can be).

Interested to see where he goes from here. So far, he been doing most of the right things. Def some progress
Ehhh, let’s see if he condemns this:

Ehhh, let’s see if he condemns this:

Yeah…appreciate this. def bout to do some reading up on this.

Funny enough, my pops spent some time out there way back in the day. So this kinda hits home in a weird way. Prolly ask him about his experience to be real.

Yeah…appreciate this. def bout to do some reading up on this.

Funny enough, my pops spent some time out there way back in the day. So this kinda hits home in a weird way. Prolly ask him about his experience to be real.
I guess an important thing to consider when researching this is that those aren’t “free melting pot” countries. They have their own rules and culture. BUT (a huge BUT) all that aside: we are talking about stopping people of (any race) from exiting war bc of their skin color/ethnicity etc. that is beyond wrong and evil. Makes my blood boil.

I mean I won’t deny that Poland is racist in the rural and older population level. This will include organizations such police and stuff as well. The younger generation who lives in big cities doesn’t care though and doesn’t look at race like that. Eastern European countries were very isolated and lived amongst themselves only so it’s sort of engrained more. They also didn’t have colonies like the Western European countries did.

Granted my perspective of the younger generation is from my cousin and her friends along with my friends’ cousins that all live in Warsaw and who I see and hang out with when I’m in Poland.

I mean I won’t deny that Poland is racist in the rural and older population level. This will include organizations such police and stuff as well. The younger generation who lives in big cities doesn’t care though and doesn’t look at race like that. Eastern European countries were very isolated and lived amongst themselves only so it’s sort of engrained more. They also didn’t have colonies like the Western European countries did.

Granted my perspective of the younger generation is from my cousin and her friends along with my friends’ cousins that all live in Warsaw and who I see and hang out with when I’m in Poland.

Appreciate the perspective. My pops is a Ghanaian dude who spent some time in Europe &. Russia/Ukraine as a student way back in the day. He’s given me and my fam some tools on geopolitics and navigating society. He called trump out for what he was, the minute he came on the scene. And correctly predicted all this **** in a saddened way. He pretty much schooled me on some of the super powers..and how not to look at it from the lenses society tells you. It’s good people everywhere. Just peep the corrupt people and their views at the times and ongoing. The older I get, the more I learn about dude. And it’s honestly refreshing.

I remember we were in this hood store back in the early 00s in Baltimore, and he was buying me some 5X white tees. The ppl that owned the store was from Eastern Europe. He struck a convo up with them. Heard my dad speak fluent whatever that was, to them. Legit was shocked :lol:. But he got a lot of love for them, even tho his experience was mixed. From what I recall, the ppl from those Eastern Europe countries treated him better than when he was in western Europe.

It’s a lot of **** I gotta learn/relearn. But I feel like having a decent moral compass and knowing what/who to spot for is a good foundation.

Heard the exact same from my polish friends, none of the younger Russians I know either are like that. I know some old racist ones though.

Damn. My Abbott post got taken down lol. To be fair I don’t blame the mods/admins as I did say some pretty foul stuff so they’re gotta do their job on that end. But in all seriousness I don’t like that guy.

Damn. My Abbott post got taken down lol. To be fair I don’t blame the mods/admins as I did say some pretty foul stuff so they’re gotta do their job on that end. But in all seriousness I don’t like that guy.

I used my executive privileges as the REAL ADMINISTRATOR of this website to take that vile and EVIL POST DOWN. All you had to do was replace our GOVERNOR Emeritus with 😴 💤 🛏 😪 Joseph and I would've allowed it. LIB TED TALKS AREN'T ALLOWED.

I used my executive privileges as the REAL ADMINISTRATOR of this website to take that vile and EVIL POST DOWN. All you had to do was replace our GOVERNOR Emeritus with 😴 💤 🛏 😪 Joseph and I would've allowed it. LIB TED TALKS AREN'T ALLOWED.

I dun goofed and I offer you my sincerest humblest apologies. And next time I’ll reserve my vitriol for Brandon as the dynamic duo of Greg Abbott and Ted Cruz are trying to keep Texas a Christian conservative paradise and Libs are trying to poison the minds of young Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom