***Official Political Discussion Thread***

****….. ****. I was trying to stay out this thread because the international stuff makes me anxious and now I see this…. ****

Now will bum *** Adam’s try to stop this and speak out against it? Probably not. Hopefully AOC can shame them.

I happened to find a 60 minutes Australia episode on Obiang Nguema, Équatorial Guinea's président, and how he is treating the country's riches like his own personal wealth. They had absolutely no problem broadcasting images of poor, naked local kids playing in puddles of water to drive the "look at how poor they are" point. All the time I'm watching and thinking that if they were white kids, that would be flagged for CP.

I think I'm going to report it, and you all should too:

ClosedBonyElver-max-1mb.gif

when I gotta fight my fellow NTers when they invade Canada

you gotta be kidding me. now the centrist are doing this dumb ****? :lol:

if Talibs response idea is unwise,
doing a response with...freaking republicans...after the Democratic presidents STOU speech

is absolutely brain dead.

That doesn't seem quite fair. I'm sure there are many social workers with progressive and socially liberal beliefs who sincerely protect the health and well-being of Texas children.

touche. I would hope there would be some amount of uproar within their department(s) for having to investigate/enforce this.

Back
Top Bottom