***Official Political Discussion Thread***

so these GOO idiots (I’m leaving that typo up) want to send their kids into a police state for most of the day?

21B0472D-5D59-4F3A-A1F9-4E4F7C20222A.jpeg

Hmm, Republicans doing things to hold our country hostage and set us back again. Let's hope some random powerless tech engineer doesn't say something I may not like, that would be so much worse.

Wait, is this about folks who would steal your **** by shaking your hand? Heard rumors of people being able to do this as a kid in Central Africa. There was that and folks who pretended to magically multiply other people's cash (but never their own paper).
Yeah, that’s what I was alluding to. It’s an interesting phenomenon, but has led to some bad results for people accused.

Here’s the original post
A8D52464-A52B-4FD8-B44D-4BF245BF0CD4.jpeg
I have a friend and colleague who is a retired USMC colleague. He’s held command in combat. His view as that even with the extensive amount of range time and training they got, it was still a crap shoot what people would do under fire. his experience led him to conclude that police officers probably shouldn’t have guns. He didn’t even like that the guardsmen at the Oculus in NYC carried their rifles.

I haven’t had a positive interaction with a cop in about 20 years. All of them have been negative since I turned 15. When I got rear ended a few years back The cop was an ******* and blamed it on me. You know why, the guy who hit me had first responder plates…..

i hadn’t had a positive interaction with a cop in 20 years when I was 20. Now that I’m 46, it’s been 46 years.

Back
Top Bottom