***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No way Garland doesn't indict Trump.

There is no other way.

Garland in the cut like...

giphy.gif

As a father, I’m disturbed by the characterization of this victim as a “teen”. This is a 13 year old child. It’s middle school age. He is only a couple of years older than the older kids in the Uvalde shooting.

I’ve had too much time to think about what I’d do if someone harmed my son like this. I doubt it would be constructive or consensus building.

Funny how all the usual reactionary suspects that whine about progressive censoring people and using mobs to force their views on people are really quiet about this story

But hey, blah blah blah progressive elites, blah blah blah the illiberal left, blah blah blah whatever one-sided BS what makes people feel that they are the only reasonable people in the room

She makes some very good points during her talk (it's on right now on C-Span)

HOWEVER! HOWEVER!!!

Can liberals ******* stop themselves from publicly throwing flowers at and showering their adversaries with praise at a time when there's an open war on the things they believe in? We don't need to make the articles above so easy to write!

They must have an endless supply of feet considering how much they don't mind shooting themselves in them... How can they be so removed from the greater political discourse that is happening right now?

Back
Top Bottom