***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Unintentional humor over try hard humor. I now see why y'all chose Biden over trump. Bro is hilarious without even trying. Bush like in a sense

It is predictable that the racist Bernie bro has a low opinion of me

So you can hop on your TreKKK bicycle and miss me
Racist Bernie bro? Lol please teach me more about myself.

Don't matter what I hop on aslong as the senior citizen u voted for misses the pedals we will have material to laugh at. I was low-key complimenting his humor but ofcourse your political agenda on here is too predictable to see otherwise

Racist Bernie bro? Lol please teach me more about myself.

Don't matter what I hop on aslong as the senior citizen u voted for misses the pedals we will have material to laugh at. I was low-key complimenting his humor but ofcourse your political agenda on here is too predictable to see otherwise
Sure

So HIM HIM post in the NBA thread was a lie...
It’s not good, v.

Quick look into my dossier…

His first post in the Ahmaud Arbery thread
54549D5E-6914-4624-93F1-4C62FAB588E4.jpeg

In regards to Sterling being racist
436B6C39-5EA0-4606-B125-2388BDC97F42.jpeg

On black neighborhoods vs white neighborhoods
A1AA5305-435F-4555-B0B2-BC450729CDF6.jpeg

On middle eastern people being in public = terrorists
03E6857D-CB28-4B9E-8271-A9BD75DF01F5.jpeg

Spoiler alert, the fbi determined they were just students, with no link to terrorist groups.

Keep holding on to that my guy
That you are a racist

Yes, I will keep holding onto that.

I think you are a fragile racist, and a Bernie supporter that couldn't handle Biden winning the nomination that you filled this thread with nonsense and when they got deleted, you accused NT of being run by CNN...

My post in here alluding to the fact biden cant talk got deleted smh. Didnt know cnn runs nt too

But yeah, you wanna act like you are just making a simple comment and could handle it so I tried to push an agenda. Go ahead.

But I'm not buying it

That you are a racist

Yes, I will keep holding onto that.

I think you are a fragile racist, and a Bernie supporter that couldn't handle Biden winning the nomination that you filled this thread with nonsense and when they got deleted, you accused NT of being run by CNN...

But yeah, you wanna act like you are just making a simple comment and could handle it so I tried to push an agenda. Go ahead.

But I'm not buying it
Lol guess I gotta get some Bernie posters or something to live up to your expectations. Idk about you but when i come across real racists in life I don't go out of my way to interact with them. I'm not trying to sell u anything but buy what u like

Early this week we planned a drive down to Ocala for some BBQ today but it ended up going different than expected.

This is rural Florida, for those unaware.

IMG_20220618_190331.jpg

Told our 4 year old that if she ever sees that flag, assume the person is a bad person and stay away.

So then we get to Ocala and go to where the BBQ food truck we like was set up. Didn't realize it was a Juneteenth festival at a park so we rolled up as the only white people other than 3 cops. They had a stage with a band, lots of tents with people selling stuff, and then food trucks. A local cheerleaders group was raising money and they taught G a cheer while we waited on food. Got some Q and sat down on the bleachers to eat. An old man and his grandson sat down right in front of us. Then G said "So what's all of this for?" Welp, didn't plan on discussing that with a 4 yr old today but here we go. Used the term servants instead of slaves bc she knows servants from Disney movies. Just told her some bad people used to keep servants and some good people told them to stop, they had a war over it, the good guys won, and later the last group of servants found out they were free and this is the celebration for that. Asked her if she remembered the flag from earlier, she said yes, so I told her that flag is someone saying they like the bad guys. She got it. Then she wanted to walk over to a long wall that's painted. Old man gave me a fist bump as we got up. This **** isn't hard. So stupid that people are so afraid to tell their kids what happened in the past. She had a lot to learn but starting young will help.

So we found out that wall tracked the black community history in Ocala from emancipation to today and showed some memorable people. Didn't really say what they did so we just read their names.

20220618_152045.jpg
20220618_151809.jpg
20220618_151621.jpg

Kids are so good as seeing the positives in people and life.
Absolutely. The people that hide behind "I don't want my kid to feel guilty." are full of ****. They just don't want someone to tell their kid it was wrong bc they don't think it was wrong. It's very easy to explain to kids that bad people did bad things to people. They get it.

Last edited:

Small example, but Republicans nationally are normalizing the view that democracy is bad, because democracy gets in the way of conservatives imposing their views on everyone.

Another thing that's very important to notice is that Republicans are becoming very open about their manipulation of language.

And if there's a group that understands very well the motivations of those who seek to blatantly manipulate language and the long-term ramifications of those actions (if left unattended), it's journalists.

So the question is, will journalists ever stop legitimizing both sides of the fence? They fool themselves if they believe they will survive a Republican takeover of US institutions.

There is very little honesty in the media about its instrumental role in placing all expectations for proper governance on the back of Democrats.

Another thing that's very important to notice is that Republicans are becoming very open about their manipulation of language.

And if there's a group that understands very well the motivations of those who seek to blatantly manipulate language and the long-term ramifications of those actions (if left unattended), it's journalists.

So the question is, will journalists ever stop legitimizing both sides of the fence? They fool themselves if they believe they will survive a Republican takeover of US institutions.

There is very little honesty in the media about its instrumental role in placing all expectations for proper governance on the back of Democrats.

This is one of the reasons I give Democrats a break and say we can't simply message away their problems

The media environment is rigged against the Democratic Party, even operating at their best, their message only breaks through when the GOP has control of the presidency and Congress, and people have to face how really out of step with reality and the public the GOP is.

I never bought the arguments the popularist dudes were making because their takes didn't line up with the realities of the media environment. Mathew Yglesias is one of the shallowest thinkers when it comes to political strategy

I stand back in shock about how people don't realize how much the GOP has finessed them. A while back Ezra Klein was going on and on about how the Dems are stupid to not take Romney's deal on an enhanced childcare subsidy. About how the Dems should reconciliation to push it through and accept Romney's poison pills and piss off part of the coalition. Someone in the comments raised an important point that Klein was advocating for 50 Dems to join with 1 Republican to pass a bill, and Klein never focuses any real anger on the fact no other Republican is willing to work on the deal. The fact a deal wasn't being made was mainly on the Dems.

Romney can't even deliver half the votes for the bill. He can't even deliver 9 others to beat the filibuster. But that doesn't matter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom