***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Blaming inflation on some stimmies is as bad as blaming it on Putin.

Oil production is high and people aren’t even burning as much as they were pre pandemic.

Oil companies saw an opportunity and took it, not that hard to understand.
true enough.

Blaming inflation on some stimmies is as bad as blaming it on Putin.

Oil production is high and people aren’t even burning as much as they were pre pandemic.

Oil companies saw an opportunity and took it, not that hard to understand.
The Stimulus checks did add to inflation

The War in Ukraine did add to inflation as well

Production I believe is still running below pre-covid levels. While demand is high, the last analysis I read said we would exceed 2019 demand this year.

Last edited:

Production I believe is still running below pre-covid levels.

The liberal conjecture and innuendo YOU AND WOKE BOIS post on NT added to inflation.

Banning DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and Hindu Daddy Hindu Daddy from da NBA thread added to inflation

Banning ninjahood ninjahood added to inflation.

Not supporting Jim "James" Harden and all law enforcement increased inflation.

Not posting with bass in YOUR VOICE increased inflation.

CnsR-57WYAAO4Bf.jpg

Production I believe is still running below pre-covid levels. While demand is high, the last analysis I read said we would exceed 2019 demand this year.

Yeah but I’m just not buying into it causing the bulk of inflation. Last couple years have been a global **** storm all around.

Texas succeeding would be great for the rest of the country. Y'all should all get behind this.

Might want to work on keeping the lights on first before moving to bigger ambitions like being your own country though lol.

Republicans would never win another national majority in the house as those 60ish representatives and college votes would be distributed mostly to blue states.

Colombians begging US to invade the country after Petro winning is comical :lol:

Per the AP, Due to election irregularities, the heretofore unknowledge Colombian Senate back bencher, Fernando Augusto Pinochet Hernan Cortez de Maria Theresa de Habsburg de la Skull y Crossbones, BA Yale and MS Econ of Chicago, will become the interim President of the troubled South American Nation until lawful elections sanctioned by Marco Rubio and the Federalist Society can take place.

Servers in Northern Virginia have tweeted out #nohaygolpeencolombia over 100,000 times this evening.

The GOP might end up with an over 18-seat advantage on the generic ballot, almost entirely from gerrymandering black voters out of power

But low character trolls will come in here and act like he is against such a thing even though he supports these fools again power, and appointing conservative judges that allow this to happen

DeSantis is setting up the case to the Supreme Court the chance to repeal the last of the VRA. This is white supremacy plain and simple.

I mean the thing is this isn’t just a US phenomenon. This needs to occur in Europe and across the world. It could have devastating effects on hundreds of millions of people.
Yeah, I agree.

But the context he made these comments is that the Fed is underestimating the number of rate hikes it will take to tame inflation.

That the problem is worse than central banks are admitting

Back
Top Bottom