***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s funny because I wouldn’t expect to say this after 2020 but Pete is who I wish was running in 2024. In 2020 he came off as out of his league, but you never see him get caught up in the bs like a lot of his peers. He’s arguably who the moderate wing of the party should be pushing, but like it’s been said his sexual orientation probably has them spooked. Character wise he’s exactly what they should be looking for.

if dude wasn’t gay, he’d be the best bet right now for the dems

but it’d be like Hillary all over again.. she was obviously more than qualified, but she’s a she and a Clinton and not the overly charismatic Clinton on top of it

white women killed Hillary on top of the BS of the last 2 weeks before the election

wont matter anyways as soon as the Supreme Court fs up elections and allows the coup for 2024

only hope for anyone is dems somehow increasing their majority in November

This might be the most handsome I've ever seen aepps20 aepps20 ...
Handsome.PNG

I think the Supreme Court ending Native American reservation sovereignty granted by the Federal government to put them under state control… got buried in all the other bad news.

Where are all the “ The Supreme Court is just following the 10th amendment” *******s?

Worst 4th of July ever….smh

Being July 4th 2022, considering the political laws that have been passed and the upcoming changes that may not be so good, today doesn't feel like independence day. 🇺🇸
Sorry to American women, and many other issues affecting those I haven't thought of.

Anyone else reading opinion pieces today?

Lots of bothsideism, vague references to "violence" (yeah, homicides are analogous to political violence) and paragraphs full of empty words going on right now, especially coming from public figures on the right.

Accountability and the American Right is like oil and water.

Tbf you can get shot anywhere in this country. Your "nice" neighborhood won't save you.

Only difference is the police response time.
Yeah...I grew up in the hood and currently reside in the burbs. I'm certain that those are fireworks out here whereas in the hood, it actually was a question.

Cant count how many times when I was a kid and thought I heard fireworks when reality it was just a small caliber pistol.

Yeah...I grew up in the hood and currently reside in the burbs. I'm certain that those are fireworks out here whereas in the hood, it actually was a question.

Cant count how many times when I was a kid and thought I heard fireworks when reality it was just a small caliber pistol.

This is what I meant. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom