***Official Political Discussion Thread***

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh 's uncle needs to tell his homeboy to cut this out

The best part of Nigerian lying is the audacity.

The concept of "spin" doesn't exist, Infact Nigerians always seem to be more insulted by like shading the truth

Than just bold faced confident lying.

On some level they can respect a totally obvious lie, because we're all in on the joke.

But of actually try and tell a good lie, well you're trying to scam me

and we don't respect the scamed. :lol:

mn is so weird, we got legal edibles but not actual weed.

they sell fake booze in gas stations and target but if you walk through a separate room they sell the real stuff and until recently no booze being sold on Sundays.

they banned cigs from being sold anywhere except tobacco stores but all the gas stations had to do was add "tobacco" next to their sign. :lol:

efg4g9x3r7991.jpg

It pains me to say that if it weren't for his orientation, he'd be a very strong candidate for the white house. The dude is always on point with his interventions.

I know reliable Democratic voters who would not vote for an LGBT candidate ever. They didn't vote for Lori Lightfoot, and when Buttigieg was running, they told me they wouldn't vote for him if he got the nomination.

This two-party system is killing us...

For anyone following, The NY concealed carry debate is interesting. Replaced "good cause" with "good moral character" that requires references and a in person interview where the the officer can request any additional info.

Really setting itself for another SCOTUS case by basically creating a similar rule. Will be watching.

It’s funny because I wouldn’t expect to say this after 2020 but Pete is who I wish was running in 2024. In 2020 he came off as out of his league, but you never see him get caught up in the bs like a lot of his peers. He’s arguably who the moderate wing of the party should be pushing, but like it’s been said his sexual orientation probably has them spooked. Character wise he’s exactly what they should be looking for.

Back
Top Bottom