***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Live stream?

oh-my.gif

This was the response when I made the point about raising the salience of immigration vs abortion initially.
What I said about immigration was not within the context of electoral politics.

This is what I meant:

If you engage in nativism, or if you try to garner those votes, there's an incentive to make it complicated. As a social issue, it is something that has been approached with solutions that do not dehumanize immigrants.

What I said about immigration was not within the context of electoral politics.

This is what I meant:

If you engage in nativism, or if you try to garner those votes, there's an incentive to make it complicated. As a social issue, it is something that has been approached with solutions that do not dehumanize immigrants.

Ah well I was talking about electoral politics, so when you quoted the dude disagreeing with me.

I assumed it was within the context of electoral politics.

1663979548938.png

A logical person would read the first sentence and follow up with "border patrol works."

From that paragon of liberal media Fox News:

there were 12 individuals encountered by Border Patrol between ports of entry at the border whose names matched on the TSDB

So having a shared name is enough to make you a suspect. Great police work there.

But also:

so far been 342 encounters of known or suspected terrorists by CBP agents at ports of entry along the north and southern borders. Of those, 63 were at the southern border and 279 at the northern border

So, yes, the obvious conclusion is that we should be shipping la migra up to Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom