***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Word. If only there were more 'real men' like this scrawny debatelord who thinks getting a woman's P wet is bad

there are certain points that I agree with him but most of the time I disagree. his biggest downfall was his support for Trump the 2nd time around.

I only entertain this kind of talk from people with dual citizenship.

And all I'm gonna ask is this: when you look around the world, you see that the only people who can flee conditions extremely averse to their well-being are those with cash and assets to sell in order to fund their one-way trip, and you consider what the GOP is planning for American minorities, are you OK with the number of Black folks are you condemning to fight and suffer if you let the GOP win?

F45EA465-8A57-4B95-BF5A-64E49E632362.gif

A lot of people on both sides seems to hate basic math. If, hypothetically, Black voter turnout is down 20% from the last election and typically 80% of Black ppl vote Dem, then yeah if Abrams loses a close race that’s definitely a factor.

What’s NOT fair, in my opinion, is that Latino and Asian ppl vote at a lower rate than Black folks and there doesn’t seem to be nearly as much discussion about those groups even though combined they represent a larger percentage of the voting population.

Back
Top Bottom