***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Fellas, I'm done. I woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed or something but when I look at these politicians and their lies it just makes me sick. I don't blame them, I blame the clowns that continue to elect them no matter what even if voting for them negatively impacts their lives. If it weren't for the folks on our side in those cities and states I wish they would leave again.

1. Who is supposed to be impregnating these teenage girls?
2. Who is supposed to help these girls raise their children?

Because I bet Matt doesn't like the answer being teenage boys who are then forced to step up and be fathers instead of fully enjoying their youth. And grown men is a worse answer for everyone. So who?

THE HANDMAID'S TALE WAS A WARNING, NOT A GUIDE!!!!
1. Who is supposed to be impregnating these teenage girls?
2. Who is supposed to help these girls raise their children?

Because I bet Matt doesn't like the answer being teenage boys who are then forced to step up and be fathers instead of fully enjoying their youth. And grown men is a worse answer for everyone. So who?
My dude, incels have infiltrated our politics.

They're not thinking about 16 year old boys when they say these things. The 16 y.o girls are for these dusty *** dudes who can't get laid with women their age, who have their own money and don't rely on the institution of marriage to survive in adulthood.

THE HANDMAID'S TALE WAS A WARNING, NOT A GUIDE!!!!

My dude, incels have infiltrated our politics.

They're not thinking about 16 year old boys when they say these things. The 16 y.o girls are for these dusty *** dudes who can't get laid with women their age, who have their own money and don't rely on the institution of marriage to survive in adulthood.
What does this mean?

What does this mean?
Motherhood at a young age generally decreases a woman's ability develop herself and secure a way to support herself. This means she's more likely to rely on someone else to meet her and her children's needs. Depending on one's perspective, marriage becomes a trap or a way to improve your standard of living without having to work. Regardless of that perspective, the level of financial dependence of the wife in such an arrangement can't be denied, which works well for folks who want to control their spouse.

You got us Ron, we’re all Bugs Bunny

1664998144379.gif

wtf, NOBODY wanted Florida to get ruined by the hurricane.

aint nobody got more blood on their hands than republicans

that man was caught out chere lying about covid deaths

AND then you got this whole lee county thing

Fellas, I'm done. I woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed or something but when I look at these politicians and their lies it just makes me sick. I don't blame them, I blame the clowns that continue to elect them no matter what even if voting for them negatively impacts their lives. If it weren't for the folks on our side in those cities and states I wish they would leave again.

It’s hard to wake up every day and confront the sheer stupid evil on the other side, much less gear yourself up to push back against it. I feel overwhelmed by it all the time.

But the people you’re talking about live in Staten Island, Orange County, and everywhere in between. Even if they’re more concentrated in some places (have I shared my thoughts on Mississippi?), it’s not a regional problem but an ideological problem. And when we stop fighting, they come for our family in our homes.

Feel bad today. Rest. And put that kayfabe back on tomorrow, because there are comedy professionals that don’t wield satire with the nimbleness and strength of Aepps20. Reading your posts help me in my own fight to stay sane. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom