***Official Political Discussion Thread***

zbuafkfi4zra1.jpg

Yeah, I want to see evidence that he was barefoot for the measuring. Anything else is untrustworthy.

I did notice that he appeared to walk fairly normally (not his usual front of a centaur style) so maybe he left the lifts at home?

that man easily over 280.. and I’d give him just over 6’

The cops all love Trump. They’re just putting out these bogus stats to trick the Democrat coaches and make them under estimate him.

No one will be laughing when our 6’5 195 boy is dunking from the foul line.

guess they are not getting paid. :rofl:

Ya see, they know they won’t get paid. They are trying to bolster their reputation and when this case is finished, every other indicted person will ex president will reach out to them and pay $10,000 per hour.

They’re playing 4D chess, just like our once and future president.

I can’t say that I agree with the Christ and Mandela comparison but I’d agree that American’s criminal legal system does have much in common with the Roman Empire’s and that of Apartheid South Africa.

The cops all love Trump. They’re just putting out these bogus stats to trick the Democrat coaches and make them under estimate him.

No one will be laughing when our 6’5 195 boy is dunking from the foul line.

Ya see, they know they won’t get paid. They are trying to bolster their reputation and when this case is finished, every other indicted person will ex president will reach out to them and pay $10,000 per hour.

They’re playing 4D chess, just like our once and future president.

They are doing it for the tax write off that the TikTokers have been streaming. It’s just above the comprehension of your typical lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom