***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While we're on the subject, Stormy Daniels has mocked Trump's small, uh, unit.

Said ol boy had a
download (2) (4).jpeg

:lol:

This may be an unpopular opinion right now

But the case in NYC against Trump looks kinda weak. To the point I question if it was wise to go ahead with charging him.

But people have been so scared of pulling the trigger on this career criminal, that I don't mind the DA going for it heard.

Hopefully it is like at a work party when the food is out but no one wants to be the first person to start getting some. But then one person goes and everyone else floods the tables.

I mean nothing bunt cakes is pretty fire though. 🔥🔥

My job is a bunch of boomers so they think bubba gump’s or Outback is some god tier food. You’ll get trucked if you’re holding up the line deciding if you want over cooked salmon or a tough gross steak.

I finally convinced them to get 🇲🇽 food though and these old white dudes never had a churro before. Now they request it. :lol:

This may be an unpopular opinion right now

But the case in NYC against Trump looks kinda weak. To the point I question if it was wise to go ahead with charging him.

But people have been so scared of pulling the trigger on this career criminal, that I don't mind the DA going for it heard.

Hopefully it is like at a work party when the food is out but no one wants to be the first person to start getting some. But then one person goes and everyone else floods the tables.
I don’t know that’s it’s really that weak…I think it’s purposely vague.

I don’t know that’s it’s really that weak…I think it’s purposely vague.

I don't think it is either. People should remember, and correct me if I'm wrong, but when Cohen was indicted and tried, there was "Unnamed Coconspirator #1" that wasn't tried nor convicted. That was TFG. He couldn't be charged because he was President. Am I wrong on this? One of the journalists mentioned this before today, just can't remember who.

I don't think it is either. People should remember, and correct me if I'm wrong, but when Cohen was indicted and tried, there was "Unnamed Coconspirator #1" that wasn't tried nor convicted. That was TFG. He couldn't be charged because he was President. Am I wrong on this? Someone else mentioned this before today, just can't remember who.
yup, possible.

Back
Top Bottom