***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Republicans don't feel embarrassed that they've let the party devolve to the point that these people are their spokespersons? This is stupid, how long can you ride this as a "traditional" conservative?

IMG_1996.gif

Akademiks & Greenwald….

This is HELL

Rumble trying to appeal to young Black folks and shed the alt right image :smh:

Kai Cenat and Ishowspeed announced a show they are doing on Rumble

JiDion is already streaming on there as well

It's crazy they think twitch is racist for banning them but then sign deals with actual racist platforms

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of those people but at the end of the day they are in it to grow their brand and continue making money.

Things are gonna be so nasty next year

They are signing all these people early so they can have some deniability, but watch how much right wings politics these streamers will inject into their shows when the election cycle heats up

Ak already pretty much a hardcore right-winger though

I curiously checked out a YouTube livestream months ago, and Ak had nothing but Russian bots in there, posting flags and ****. It was weird

If you’re even more curious, check out the Akademiks discord. It’s already a cesspool of Trump/Trump/Trump :lol:

It’s very clear what’s going on here. AK has already made his transition tho. But I’m interested to see where it goes. Wild times ahead

Things are gonna be so nasty next year

They are signing all these people early so they can have some deniability, but watch how much right wings politics these streamers will inject into their shows when the election cycle heats up

Ak already pretty much a hardcore right-winger though

So I should be buying some Rumble stock then? Kids watch streamers like boomers watch cable tv.

So I should be buying some Rumble stock then? Kids watch streamers like boomers watch cable tv.

Elon was talking to Jack Posobec (another insane white suprematist…an actual avowed one, and wild propagandist)….about hosting rumble shows on Twitter.

so it probably is a smart grab, but it’s some nasty business what they are doing, and what their true goal is.

Musk & Thiel are about to REALLY turn up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom