***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dog you admitted to being my personal moderator forget the convo i have control of your emotions

1685735490650.jpeg
Damn, I honestly thought you would have a better comeback than this

Just a lie, and still trying to post an emoji to look cool

I would expect someone who claims to be here exposing hypocrisy would at least be clever

Ah well

There will always be other trolls.

Maybe next time

Most people in this thread didn't want Joe Biden to be president

Criticism of the Dems for letting black people down is common. The thing is, it is usually focused criticism instead of sweeping hot takes.

Dude either doesn't actually read this thread, or is just peddling strawman arguments to hide his reactionary right wing politics behind

Rich hearing about Hunter when the entire Trump family was selling America out for their own personal gain.
And NONE of these "SeniLE BiDen" parroting clowns were up in arms about it.

By the way, Donald is still at it, with all the classified **** he may or may not selling to god knows who.
:lol: :lol:

At this point i'm convinced Trump was put in office solely to be the the shield for every other crook in this company. You point to any other politician doing nothing for their people & all you get back is but TRUMP!!! :angry::angry:
To you, "doing something for their people" = writing checks. That's it.
There's more to politics/policy than money.

Again as i told you plenty of times you seem to make up this character & try to throw it on me :lol:, I see very clearly who both of them are. My point has always been that both of these dudes are scum & so are the rest of the politicians around them. YOU are the one in here acting as if people don't have a clear bias & downright blinders when it comes to one vs the other.You are really gonna sit here & tell me that people in this thread treat Biden like the white supremacist he is??? You Deadass bro :lol:

You sat here with a straight face and told me that this thread isn't bias :lol::lol:. dudes will overlook every single failure of the left & talk about Trump DAILY but that isn't strange behavior :lol:. It's only strange when someone shines a light on the the failure of the left.

Again i've said a million times i could give a **** if Trump disappears off earth tomorrow IDGAF about him either, but people are obsessed with dude so everything he does is posted, critiqued, & spoken about. I come in here & poke fun at "unc" and dudes start whining left & right.

You smart enough to see the clear hypocrisy at play in this thread, but you'll ignore it to keep trying to put this character narrative you made up on me :pimp:
Just open a book. Any book. Please. Hop On Pop, I don't care, just read something to help your critical thinking.

And NONE of these "SeniLE BiDen" parroting clowns were up in arms about it.

By the way, Donald is still at it, with all the classified **** he may or may not selling to god knows who.

To you, "doing something for their people" = writing checks. That's it.
There's more to politics/policy than money.

Apparently politics is Promise something, never deliver on it, pass blame to the other side, Continue to laugh at your constituents while running up millions for personal gain, wash & repeat over & over again.

Just hope it away, same way they had us pray it away back in the day. Cycle of Black Americans in this country is bare minimal aide, ignoring reality & undying hope :smh:

Don't worry the next old white man is gonna be the one to do it this time, that day is coming :lol:

Apparently politics is Promise something, never deliver on it, pass blame to the other side, Continue to laugh at your constituents while running up millions for personal gain, wash & repeat over & over again.

Just hope it away, same way they had us pray it away back in the day. Cycle of Black Americans in this country is bare minimal aide, ignoring reality & undying hope :smh:

Don't worry the next old white man is gonna be the one to do it this time, that day is coming :lol:
Just open a book. Any book. Please. Hop On Pop, I don't care, just read something to help your critical thinking.

Question

Do you even know how a bill becomes a law?

Also the nasty implication of trynafeelmink trynafeelmink arguments are that black people a gullible, ignorant, and easily tricked

Never considering that there might be logical reasons most black people vote the way they do

Nah, they are suckas, not seeing the game ran on them.

This is the same way racist white elites talk about black people.

Like there is no place to consider that black people a regular people, making rational decisions, given the choices put in front of them.

:lol: :lol:

At this point i'm convinced Trump was put in office solely to be the the shield for every other crook in this company. You point to any other politician doing nothing for their people & all you get back is but TRUMP!!! :angry::angry:

Feels like he was put in office to further the divide 🤷🏻‍♂️ it clearly worked.

He was put in office because dumb people who believe they are being replaced have a weird fetish with rich people.

A lot of rich people are weird af and nothing to worship.

He saw a group of gullible people and made a bunch of money off them. He’s not dumb and he’s charismatic and can easily trick the inbred.

Back
Top Bottom