***Official Political Discussion Thread***

New conspiracy theory dropped

I’m tired of people being stupid…. It’s going from schadenfreude from watching them accept Darwinism L’s to can they just go find out quietly, suffer the consequences, but not post it online.

I’m tired of people being stupid…. It’s going from schadenfreude from watching them accept Darwinism L’s to can they just go find out quietly, suffer the consequences, but not post it online.

The Stupid Ages, as defined by people from the 31st century, refers to a very general and ill-defined time period that took place sometime in the 20th or 21st century. The exact time period of the Stupid Ages is unknown but, judging by its usage, it is the time period in which Philip J. Fry lived.

1688641546786.png

I’m going to give all of these a listen. Have you hered of the ALAB series aka All Lawyers are Bastards.

It takes a intermediate legal understanding to enjoy but it's really good if you like legal podcasts! The character break down of some notorious lawyers is great.
Definitely checking this out
Without even checking, I’m going to guess there’s a Roy Cohn episode

Definitely checking this out
Without even checking, I’m going to guess there’s a Roy Cohn episode
The tend to do more recent lawyers and cases because they can give context to their stories based on rumors they heard but they eviscerate Alan Dershowitz and the blue blood boys club that was behind Kavanaugh his whole life.

Cohn would be a hell of a topic. Though I do believe he was blackmailing everybody back then but that is haresay on my part.

Back
Top Bottom