***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ron DeSantis’ oddly shaped body and whatever creature Rittenhouse morphed into are gross. No wonder RFK is trying to picture is trying to publicize his “fitness” so much

zajzuw3ujpab1.jpg

They’re not unwitting

The crazy part is, Trump specifically outlined all of this, many times out in the open. Like all of his crimes :lol:. Easy to see. Putin’s greatest achievement, was actually weakening its adversary. The US. And there is something remarkable about that.

74226622-6CDE-4857-93E3-283DDAC708E9.png

Last edited:
They’re not unwitting

The crazy part is, Trump specifically outlined all of this, many times out in the open. Like all of his crimes :lol:. Easy to see. Putin’s greatest achievement, was actually weakening its adversary. The US. And there is something remarkable about that.

74226622-6CDE-4857-93E3-283DDAC708E9.png

I honestly wonder to myself if the division of America and the rise of trump would have happened in the same manner had Obama not been elected.

I honestly wonder to myself if the division of America and the rise of trump would have happened in the same manner had Obama not been elected.

that’s a great question. And the answer is somewhere in the middle. I think things look differently.

2 steps forward 3 steps back with the Obama presidency. We living through a real moment in time.

that’s a great question. And the answer is somewhere in the middle. I think things look differently.

2 steps forward 3 steps back with the Obama presidency. We living through a real moment in time.

Felt like we'd be here regardless. Maybe the Obama years accelerated it but the groundwork was being put in place in the 90's

It is a really good question and while I think we were headed here regardless, part of how thinks played out depends on if a Democrat won in 2008/2012 and if a Dem did win, was it Hilary Clinton (his opposition at the DNC). A woman winning the election twice would have probably rustled their jimmies just as much as a black man so things would have still been accelerated.

If McCain or Romney would have won....

Also, while Obama's presidency accelerated things, Trump supercharged them IMO. It's insane that he still has the party in stranglehold.

My friend went to law school in Michigan. He couldn’t wait to graduate to get the hell out of that winter and he grew up in nyc like me.
My time in Ann Arbor were the worst winters I’ve ever experienced in my life and I’ve lived in NY for a decade plus now. That deep northern Midwest closer to Canada is brutal.

Back
Top Bottom