***Official Political Discussion Thread***

7rnb2e.jpg

There are NO BOTH SIDES. These clowns want to see the world burn. This dysfunction is NOT NORMAL and is on the ballot from now until 2024. We aren't talking about policy differences we are talking about a group of people that want to grift and scam to get money. They don't care if they are Putin's puppets or if they destroy the country so long as they get theirs. You might not like Dems but if you aren't voting or if you aren't voting a straight Dem ticket YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

After that tweet with him and Tlaib’s flag in his Halloween costume, I was wondering if the IDF has stolen valor laws.

It’s the same reason why German neo Nazis wave confederate flags and Gadsden flags when they are marching in the streets of Germany where public displays of swastikas are illegal.

It’s the same reason why racist cops and villainous plutocrats so often collect Nazi memorabilia.

It’s why the members of the far right in New Zealand, like to do drinking songs about Rhodesia.

Settler-colonial-backing white supremacist want to do three things.

1.) signal a certain global settler colonial solidarity.
2.) intimidate indigenous people nearby or whomever else they consider to be undesirables.
3.) make those two signals in a way that will lessen legal and social culpability (and often lets them make a statement about how they’re the real victims here. e.g. “they’re trying to silence me just because I love history)

What Mast is doing is basically wishing that he could wear a Kyle Kittenhouse or a Derek Chauvin screen print around the Capitol but he knows that expressing his beliefs that way would garner too much backlash so he finds a more indirect, a more cute way to signal which groups of people he sees as fully human and those which he does not. Dude would love to see an other settler colonial States unilaterally besieging and bombing densely populated places inhabited by non white people. For now at least, Mast will have to be content with just Gaza getting flattened.

Back
Top Bottom