***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All these manlets are so insecure about their height that they don't realize their insecurity will rain down infinitely more mockery than being short ever will

It's sad, but also hilarious when you have people like DeSantis pretending they're not wearing lifts.
I'm no expert but I do have 6cm heels and Ron looks like he's walking on stilts with shorter heels.

Bro it’s always the manlets. Any time I’ve ever been challenge to fight it’s by some sub 5’7 bozo who thinks he’s tough. This is during my teenage years and in clubs/bars.

Scam Jones is just like Shaq

Ain't nothing he won't promote if the money is good enough or the clout is high enough

I surprised he hasn't started selling kitchen counter grills yet.

I can already see the marketing for it. "It won't cook your food well, but at least your will get some color on it....on both sides".

Bro it’s always the manlets. Any time I’ve ever been challenge to fight it’s by some sub 5’7 bozo who thinks he’s tough. This is during my teenage years and in clubs/bars.
I'm slightly under 6'0 (which is 1m82 in metric numbers) at 1m78 so technically I probably qualify as a manlet :lol: Idk if my heels bump that up to 6 feet but generally I'm always wearing a pair of chelsea boots (sorry RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ) with heels ranging from 3 to 6cm.
If anything I always thought the term manlet was funny. I don't think I can remember a single situation where I felt my height has ever been an issue or made fun of.
Obviously being tall(er) has various inherent advantages but I think short people often greatly overestimate how much impact that bias has on their personal lives.

I'm slightly under 6'0 (which is 1m82 in metric numbers) at 1m78 so technically I probably qualify as a manlet :lol: Idk if my heels bump that up to 6 feet but generally I'm always wearing a pair of chelsea boots (sorry RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ) with heels ranging from 3 to 6cm.
If anything I always thought the term manlet was funny. I don't think I can remember a single situation where I felt my height has ever been an issue or made fun of.
Obviously being tall(er) has various inherent advantages but I think short people often greatly overestimate how much impact that bias has on their personal lives.
dotherightthing-spikelee.gif

C'mon famb.

Who got to you? Was it Based Jesus Based Jesus ? WASHED KING WASHED KING ?

You know it's not too late to do better.

You ain't gotta live like this.

Even if some of the info that came out wasn't true

Hamas did commit a terrorist attack that indiscriminately killed hundreds of innocent people

Trying to downplay that is just as morally bankrupt as trying to downplay Israeli indiscriminately bombing people to death.

People don't need to make themselves look like clowns to criticize the Israeli government.

There are a lot of reasonable, cogent arguments to make without the foolishness.

Even if some of the info that came out wasn't true

Hamas did commit a terrorist attack that indiscriminately killed hundreds of innocent people

Trying to downplay that is just as morally bankrupt as trying to downplay Israeli indiscriminately bombing people to death.

People don't need to make themselves look like clowns to criticize the Israeli government.

There are a lot of reasonable, cogent arguments to make without the foolishness.
I don't disagree with you but from my observations, I think ppl downplay the attack of october 7th is because of criminal reaction by that fake "country"

not saying they are right but i think thats their "logic" for thinking like that

Back
Top Bottom