***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So glad Mitt Romney (76 years young) has disappeared I believe others are also worthy, who the hell will be the nominated VP?

I overheard a convo the other day how target says “gay kids clothes with unicorns all over”

I didn’t know 🦄 were super gay

Last edited:
teamsters really striking a nerve out here :rofl:

happy they finally got a real president, not a boot licker like the last one.

I've got a lot of friends and coworkers who came here from Central and South America and the Caribbean. Ain't nobody hatin' on immigrants (especially any country of origin other than their own) or anyone taking advantage of social programs more than them. Maybe they come to me as a white guy and incorrectly assume that I'm some kind of Trump supporter, but I've heard some say some wildly vile ****.

It’s messed up but news already has zero credibility as it is. Everyone knows it’s all bought and paid for by their sponsors.

I've got a lot of friends and coworkers who came here from Central and South America and the Caribbean. Ain't nobody hatin' on immigrants (especially any country of origin other than their own) or anyone taking advantage of social programs more than them. Maybe they come to me as a white guy and incorrectly assume that I'm some kind of Trump supporter, but I've heard some say some wildly vile ****.
You don’t know any Dutch South Africans I take it

One of my coworkers is South African but idk what her background is. She’s white and sounds like a stereotypical British nanny. She’s has some very strong conservative views and every now and then she’ll go on a rant

Back
Top Bottom