***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They act like they can’t see you logged in and the work you’re doing.

I’m an equipment operator and even I have to use teams from time to time.

Remote work is the future, it save so much time.

Hope she runs for president one day

1701300912727.png

We deserve a president in buffs

Hope she runs for president one day

1701300912727.png

We deserve a president in buffs

The ******* republicans ****** up Wisconsin so badly with their gerrymandering and bs political games. Minnesota and Michigan are leaving them in the dust. What’s ever worse is that Wisconsin used to be leading the way in the Midwest. Hopefully things can turn around for the better there. It’s nice to see the neighboring states doing good things.

The ****ing republicans ****ed up Wisconsin so badly with their gerrymandering and bs political games. Minnesota and Michigan are leaving them in the dust. What’s ever worse is that Wisconsin used to be leading the way in the Midwest. Hopefully things can turn around for the better there. It’s nice to see the neighboring states doing good things.

Mn is already a top place to live, Michigan is gonna get back to that too I think.

Mostly because babytron but secondly big gretch.

They act like they can’t see you logged in and the work you’re doing.

I’m an equipment operator and even I have to use teams from time to time.

Remote work is the future, it save so much time.

In addition to time saved, it makes the roads less busy with traffic (reducing accidents, oil consumption, wear and tear on the infrastructure), allows employees the flexibility to have a better quality of life, and reduces energy consumption by office buildings.

In addition to time saved, it makes the roads less busy with traffic (reducing accidents, oil consumption, wear and tear on the infrastructure), allows employees the flexibility to have a better quality of life, and reduces energy consumption by office buildings.

exactly, don't talk to me about going green and then request everyone back into the office. spare me the greenwashing I'm not stupid.

I'm required to be at work but I'm not mad, it's the job I took. pretty much the whole office works from home though. literally makes no difference. I would have emailed them anyways vs walking into their office.

I can't think of any cons for remote work.

Back
Top Bottom