***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't see much of a political career for DeSantis

He really sucks at the fundamentals

I knew he wasn't the most charismatic guy but he was so good at doing so much evil over the years and he's so power hungry and just naked with desire to be as evil as possible, I thought he'd get all the frothy Trump people who wanted to move on to the next Devil.

But man Newsom just ate him alive in all these clips. I'm just watching them over and over and loving every second. :lol:

Hope his career only goes down from here because dude is truly evil.

I don't see much of a political career for DeSantis

He really sucks at the fundamentals
I don't see how he asks for another dollar from his big money donors. Man should drop out of the presidential race tomorrow. Give your team a heads up and wrap this up by Christmas. Man is just wasting time and money.

did anybody think he had a chance though? :lol:
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh right now...

511439d3fc8d2cec7797d574d2204024.jpg

You know his *** is gonna come in here with his contrarian bs too. :lol:

lolwut?

it's now "contrarian" to think that a popular republican governor from a big state, with tons of money and all the institutional and donor support.
had a chance to win a republican primary?

you really need to look up the definition of "contrarian."

lolwut?

it's now "contrarian" to think that a popular republican governor from a big state, with tons of money and all the institutional and donor support.
had a chance to win a republican primary?

you really need to look up the definition of "contrarian."

I was just saying it would be pretty on brand for you to come in here like "well actually desantis won the debate".

you know... because everyone said he didn't. that's contrarian, your gimmick.

incase anyone is interested in data points of poop maps of SF and other fact checks:

DeSantis’ map comes from Open the Books, a nonprofit government watchdog. But what DeSantis pointed to isn’t current.

The map plotted public reports of human feces found in San Francisco from 2011 to 2019. (More than 118,000 people reported their findings to San Francisco’s nonemergency line.)

Newsom was San Francisco mayor from 2004 to 2011 and was California’s lieutenant governor from 2011 to 2019.

Open the Books does not seem to have a map of current data. But there is another map created by two Los Angeles teachers, showing reports from July 2019 to July 2020. That map has fewer data points than the visual DeSantis offered.

I was just saying it would be pretty on brand for you to come in here like "well actually desantis won the debate".

you know... because everyone said he didn't. that's contrarian, your gimmick.

Yah Im sorry social pressure is never going to convince me to believe things that don't make sense.

And the sneaker forum popularity of an argument is def never going to sway me either.

Back
Top Bottom