***Official Political Discussion Thread***

how about the entire Obama presidency?
Obama was FAR more confrontational critical of the Isreali governments, than recent US presidents.

what did it get him?

Settlements kept expanding, no closer to a peace deal, and Bibi used it as a wedge issue to deepen support republican party and separate from democrats.

by the end Obama had little influence with Israel.

Again the one thing Biden has proved time and time again, he has a better feel for negotiating than his media critics. and he's seems to be better at it than Obama.

who's judgement are you gunna trust, random social media influencer? or Bidens track record of successful difficult negotiations?

this is just not true.

This is a common misconception so many meme politics consumers seem to have,
If not for American Israel would be destroyed. there is just no reason to believe this is true.

they survived without American support back when they were smuggling arms from the Czech Republic. Israel is a rich country, with lots of money and big military industry.

people drastically overstate the amount of leverage America has.
they have influence, but it's not definitive.
bro they got gifted the land they stay on lmao what is u talking about :lol:
they are nothing without foreign aid, they were buncha nomads with no where to stay
"Bum country" would be destroyed if it werent for US aid. Holy **** what a horrible take.
don't ever talk to me again if ur a zionist israeli supporter
that country aint sheeetttttt

bro they got gifted the land they stay on lmao what is u talking about :lol:
they are nothing without foreign aid, they were buncha nomads with no where to stay

don't ever talk to me again if ur a zionist israeli supporter
that country aint sheeetttttt
You sound really silly like now

Like you want to say something antisemitic, and you are fighting the urge.

Go eat a Snickers

You sound really silly like now

Like you want to say something antisemitic, and you are fighting the urge.

Go eat a Snickers
:lol: weird of you to assume that
hold up before this gets off track

i am in no way shape or form antisemitic
i am 100% anti israeli terrorism

those are two seperate things.
I am 100% supporter of jewish voice for peace organization and various devout jewish organization whom stand against the israeli terrorist regime and against their actions against the civilians of gaza

If the US would remove all aid from Israel tomorrow, the Israel would still survive

They have a developed economy, they would be able raise debt, make trade deals, and keep going.

The implication that Israel can't survive without US aid is because neighboring countries with enough resources would be able to invade them. Or they will be an easy target for terrorists groups.

Which if true, justifies them getting aid in the first place.

Like unless someone wants to talk to me about economics, it really seems like they are talking about Israel's sustainability from a military standpoint.

I doubt that happens. I think Israel can definitely survive. No matter the area we are talking about. And no one should that they get wiped out if US aid being removed.

I have issues with their history, government and the citizens complicit in the cruelty towards the Palestinian people. And their denial of them getting their own country/state.

But the this point country has a right to exist in some form.

If the US would remove all aid from Israel tomorrow, the Israel would still survive

They have a developed economy, they would be able raise debt, make trade deals, and keep going.

The implication that Israel can't survive without US aid is because neighboring countries with enough resources would be able to invade them. Or they will be an easy target for terrorists groups.

Which if true, justifies them getting aid in the first place.

Like unless someone wants to talk to me about economics, it really seems like they are talking about Israel's sustainability from a military standpoint.

I doubt that happens. I think Israel can definitely survive. No matter the area we are talking about. And no one should that they get wiped out if US aid being removed.

I have issues with their history, government and the citizens complicit in the cruelty towards the Palestinian people. And their denial of them getting their own country/state.

But the this point country has a right to exist in some form.
I have no problem with them existing, but to me it seems as if them existing comes at the perils of others which leaves me dumbfounded

Dude, if you don't want people to make negative assumptions about you, then explain your position

Typing wild flippant **** that reads like a dog whistle and you are surprised some has a negative reaction to it is odd to me
This, mostly why i've skipped his posts. I can understand his passion, but get a grip and act and communicate like an adult man.

I have not problem with them existing, but to me it seems as if them existing comes at the perils of others which leaves me dumbfounded
Terrorism against the Palestinian people is not a requirement for Israel to exist

Believing such a thing is true is exactly how the far right wants people to think. The GOP, Bibi, Hamas, etc.

Thinking of this as a zero sum game, to justify bad behavior.

Dude, if you don't want people to make negative assumptions about you, then explain your position

Typing wild flippant **** that reads like a dog whistle and you are surprised some has a negative reaction to it is odd to me

This, mostly why i've skipped his posts. I can understand his passion, but get a grip and act and communicate like an adult man.
Honestly, I do appreciate the constructive criticism.
I am working on it
I do like to use words like bum which might make my posts not read professional, but there is only one methodman

Terrorism against the Palestinian people is not a requirement for Israel to exist

Believing such a thing is true is exactly how the far right wants people to think. The GOP, Bibi, Hamas, etc.

Thinking of this as a zero sum game, to justify bad behavior.
Right, thats how it should be but my thought was that is not what I am seeing
now that does not mean i would like israel to "not exist"
it just means I am not seeing it, but i would like too

But he can still be one in the next GTA.

He can even lobby Rockstar to make a version of Florida where he beats Trump, secedes from the US, and gives Cuban exiles what they lost with Castro.

I'd play the **** out of that.

Quick edit: let R* make Mar-a-Lago the presidential palace too.

Oh man, I’d actually love to play a GTA 6 MAGA DLC. There would be three playable characters: a soft handed white dude who does the books for his dad’s construction so he drives a lifted F150, a Dominican immigrant who is a reseller and drives a turbo charged hemi, and a Tesla driving Cuban “exile” who trades crypto and flips houses (and does a lil’ light human trafficking, end up teaming up to prove that 2020 was stolen and that Hillary Clinton drinks baby blood.

Get this, you got to sneak into FIB’s Vice City headquarters and get steal a floppy disk with info that will get Donald Trump reinstated and Hillary Clinton arrested, and also that Barrack and Michelle Obama are both trans.

Oh man, I’d actually love to play a GTA 6 MAGA DLC. There would be three playable characters: a soft handed white dude who does the books for his dad’s construction so he drives a lifted F150, a Dominican immigrant who is a reseller and drives a turbo charged hemi, and a Tesla driving Cuban “exile” who trades crypto and flips houses (and does a lil’ light human trafficking, end up teaming up to prove that 2020 was stolen and that Hillary Clinton drinks baby blood.

Get this, you got to sneak into FIB’s Vice City headquarters and get steal a floppy disk with info that will get Donald Trump reinstated and Hillary Clinton arrested, and also that Barrack and Michelle Obama are both trans.

Where’s the white dude whose girlfriend was a prosititue and he was heart broken so he went to riot on January 6th and then had to do jail time like the documentary? :lol:

This was aight, you’re battling a cult

1701819620284.png

Piece of ****….hope he gets 7 figures and she gets time.

Aren’t the doj looking for those people if they don’t already have them id’d?

Can't remember which it was, but one of the reporters said, why would the GOP blur out the faces if they were so sure it was ANTIFA or FBI plants that were the ones that participated in J6? 🤷

Kinda of throws their whole blame game to hell!

Can't remember which it was, but one of the reporters said, why would the GOP blur out the faces if they were so sure it was ANTIFA or FBI plants that were the ones that participated in J6? 🤷

Kinda of throws their whole blame game to hell!

They don’t care. It’s their narrative only that they believe in.

Back
Top Bottom