***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That Joe Biden is better for America, the and the world than Trump. And all things considered, a better option even in this situation.

So what now, we are supposed to let a guy who is even bigger supporter of the Israeli far right, how is hostile to Muslims in America, who would be hostile to Palestinians get aid and would be completely against America taking in refugees in the country, that is a racist, who wants to inflict cruelty on minorities in America and destroy democracy.

Out of some solidarity with the people of Palestinian?

You can't be seriously suggesting this?
I'm not suggesting, I wanted to hear ur take and appreciate ur respective response. I don't believe trump is the answer as some people might suggest.

personally im lost, i think this situation is just effed
there is no logic to me in what is happening in the world, we are witnessing evil. I don't think a president will change that

Reactions: DLF
pics of said dotter :nerd:
1701720382237.png

That Joe Biden is better for America, the and the world than Trump. And all things considered, a better option even in this situation.

So what now, we are supposed to let a guy who is even bigger supporter of the Israeli far right, how is hostile to Muslims in America, who would be hostile to Palestinians get aid and would be completely against America taking in refugees in the country, that is a racist, who wants to inflict cruelty on minorities in America and destroy democracy.

Out of some solidarity with the people of Palestinian?

You can't be seriously suggesting this?
I don't even understand why this had to be said. Folks lost all common sense and logic.

Salute for just posting a screenshot. Let's see how strong the algorithms are now.
I lowkey think some of the Marvel stuff watch bleeds over into conservative sphere with the woke tears they always have about it

Or maybe this is Sam Seder's fault idk
manny.png

I lowkey think some of the Marvel stuff watch bleeds over into conservative sphere with the woke tears they always have about it

Or maybe this is Sam Seder's fault idk
manny.png
They definitely do. I've had to block so many of these because the right wing grift embeds themselves in about anything young men may be interested in.

Back
Top Bottom