***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is this one of da cyber ninjas? 🥷🏾

I wonder if ninjahood ninjahood was one of those too. Would make perfect sense

No coincidence you post RBN, right after Greenwald :lol:

About the guy you just posted (RBN). He originally was a grifter, who used the name “Fred Hampton Leftist”. The actual Fred Hampton Jr saw all this dudes bull**** posts, and contestant lying and cozying up to white supremacist…that he issued a cease and desist letter to the dude to stop using his father/family name.

And now, he has to grift under “Revolutionary Black Network”. He’s a Trump supporter who grew his online presence through Jimmy Dore/Greenwald/Briahana Joy Gray etc.

He’s also another Russian propagandist too. But I’m sure you know that. These things aren’t coincidence :lol:

The law will be interesting, at least. Would love to hear a lawyer (constitutional!) opine, but my understanding is that usually appeal can’t re-litigate findings of fact. So there would have to be a different angle if you take for “fact” that his activity on 1/6 was insurrection.

The federal issue will be the interpretation of the 14th amendment. Cool, got it.
The US supreme court always interprets issues of the US constitution. It never matters if its a state or federal law that’s in question, both are bound by the US constitution and are therefore under the jurisdiction of the US supreme court.

Very likely that SCOTUS overturns or throws it out or voids it some other way.

But I think it’s possible that SCOTUS hangs him out to dry. Other than Clearance Thomas, I don’t think any of the Republican appointees have any relationship with Trump, they are t MAGA. So I think it’s possible that keep Trump of the ballot.

The conservative justices are political actors but I think they may decide that their political project of conservative minority rule through gerrymandering, voter suppression, and lawfare is better served by a GOP without Trump. They are also banking on the idea that even with big majorities, the Dems simply cannot get the 60 votes needed to pack/rebalance the federal courts.

I hope that no matter what they decide it blows up in their faces. But as we already saw in 2020, SCOTUS isn’t an automatic supporter of Donald Trump. Which is genuinely funny because he nominated one third of that court. 😂

Very likely that SCOTUS overturns or throws it out or voids it some other way.

But I think it’s possible that SCOTUS hangs him out to dry. Other than Clearance Thomas, I don’t think any of the Republican appointees have any relationship with Trump, they are t MAGA. So I think it’s possible that keep Trump of the ballot.

The conservative justices are political actors but I think they may decide that their political project of conservative minority rule through gerrymandering, voter suppression, and lawfare is better served by a GOP without Trump. They are also banking on the idea that even with big majorities, the Dems simply cannot get the 60 votes needed to pack/rebalance the federal courts.

I hope that no matter what they decide it blows up in their faces. But as we already saw in 2020, SCOTUS isn’t an automatic supporter of Donald Trump. Which is genuinely funny because he nominated one third of that court. 😂
Zero ****ing way Coney or Kavanaugh or any of these people overrule him. You gotta be kidding.

They’ll probably invent some reason to keep him on the ballot, sure. But the court didn’t bail him out in 2020 so I’m not sure why you’re so confident they’ll bail him out now. I’m curious to see your reasoning on this.

Back
Top Bottom