***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We’re just gonna be one of those countries where both presidents have approval ratings in the 30% range for a while.

Have any of ya'll ever been actually polled for anything regarding the president? Just wondering because I sure haven't and don't know anyone that has. These doom and gloom reports about Biden, while hold some water, don't make me panic quite yet.

Thats not to say I am not worried about Trump getting back in office. I just think Joe might have a better chance than the MSM is making it out to be.

i love to see it
usa needs to cut funding to israels military ASAP and use that money to pay professionals to create a permanent resolution to this conflict
you can't tell me if we pay the top think tanks in america to put in bids to solve this problem that it can't happen

I saw a NYT Siena polling sample today that said Biden is still winning by 5-8% when it comes to people that voted in the last election, and that Trump has a 6-8% lead with people that didn’t vote in the last election. This is so far out, I don’t know how they do they’re polling, and

Obviously this is speculative.

But it would seem to indicate that people that weren’t 18 last election favor Trump, and/or people that didn’t vote (maybe thinking Trump would win, or because they had issues voting during a pandemic) favor Trump.

Have any of ya'll ever been actually polled for anything regarding the president? Just wondering because I sure haven't and don't know anyone that has. These doom and gloom reports about Biden, while hold some water, don't make me panic quite yet.

Thats not to say I am not worried about Trump getting back in office. I just think Joe might have a better chance than the MSM is making it out to be.
Bruh, I or anyone I know have ever been polled for anything. Some of these polls say things like "based on 2k people polled."

i love to see it
usa needs to cut funding to israels military ASAP and use that money to pay professionals to create a permanent resolution to this conflict
you can't tell me if we pay the top think tanks in america to put in bids to solve this problem that it can't happen

No amount of bread is going to reconcile what's happened / been happening between Israel and the Palestinians.

Apologies in advance if the Stephen Semler ever forgot to rewind a movie in the 90s before returning or stole a piece of candy as a kid. I don’t know who he is. Just posting bc the article he cites is interesting- if true. Could be another Joe Biden

Between the suburban homeowners who wish Door Dash could go back to 2015 rates, urban professional getting slammed by high rents, and young leftists, Joe Biden will get a ton of votes from people who currently disapprove of his performance.

Between Trump’s indictments and Dobbs, Trump and the GOP are walking, talking get out the vote efforts for Democratic candidates. And I have not seen anything to indicate that Trump and the GOP have addressed, let alone solved those issues.

Between Trump’s indictments and Dobbs, Trump and the GOP are walking, talking get out the vote efforts for Democratic candidates. And I have not seen anything to indicate that Trump and the GOP have addressed, let alone solved those issues.
Bingo, the truth of the matter is the Trump is the reason Biden will win

All these media outlets asking Biden to allow someone else should really be addressing the other side, I would argue Biden wins by more this time around facing Trump, while I don't see anyone else on that side he beats

Not to sound mean but: There is nobody yet, for both sides going forward after this cycle. I don’t have such a grasp of history to know if that’s the case sometimes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom