***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If you make fun of Russia because Putin has been ruling there for two decades despite "elections," and you plan not to vote against Trump (or worse, for him), you're an idiot.

If, for some reason, the SC rules that the president does have immunity for these things, doesn't that effectively mean Biden could remain president until he dies?
The kind of presidential immunity Trump is asking for is foundational to most, if not all, modern dictatorships. I don't think the Supreme Court would grant him this kind of power because they would essentially cease to be separate from the direct influence of the executive. Trump could, like many dictators have done, dissolve it and dissolve Congress after declaring a national emergency and claiming the powers that come with it.

John Sauer don't have the voice to be talking as much as he was. Especially when most of what he was saying is bull****. I know those judges were annoyed as hell.

Maybe it’s my cnn or msnbc but I can’t seem to find ANYTHING about the tunnels discovered under the Chabod headquarters and synagogue in NYC. Wonder why?

Back
Top Bottom