***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1704753884515.png

those protestors don’t realize that if Biden doesn’t win, Trump is gonna rape them all. And their kids and wife’s and husbands
I mean, if you move the US embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem and call it the capital of Israel, how much of a **** do you give about Palestinians claims to East Jerusalem in the first place?

If you actively participate in Israel's campaign of targeting Iranian leadership when they step out of Iran, how much do you really care about de-escalation in the Middle East?

You need to stop the clownery.

I mean, if you move the US embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem and call it the capital of Israel, how much of a **** do you give about Palestinians claims to East Jerusalem in the first place?

If you actively participate in Israel's campaign of targeting Iranian leadership when they step out of Iran, how much do you really care about de-escalation in the Middle East?

You need to stop the clownery.
Exactly

Both are idiots and the same garbage. Just packaged differently

Exactly

Both are idiots and the same garbage. Just packaged differently
Same garbage?

Care to remind us who put forth the Abraham Accords? Who supported the recent Israeli policy of peace-for-peace that replaced the policy of land-for-peace?

You can (and should) be critical of Biden's approach in supporting Israeli disproportionate response against Hamas, but you can't ignore that he doesn't seem to have closed the door to a diplomatic solution.

Remind me again, how many Arabs worked in the Trump administration? How many Arabs would've been able to pressure Trump into being more critical of Israel?

Back
Top Bottom