***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Those aren't your people
they are brainwashing you
Only way i'd visit is if the GOVT put a rifle in my hands

A rifle to kill Jews, right? Good to know. Then people wonder why Jews stick together no matter the circumstances.

If thats not permanent ban worthy idk what is.

They are tho.
Bunch of white people walking around Middle East claiming it's their "ancestral land" because a 3000years old book says so. We usually call such a behavior "religious extremism" or "psychotic disorder", wonder why it's different with them

"A bunch of white people" is an ignorant statement.

"3000 year old book says so" What does your 1000 year old book say?

So this is clearly a religion based war then right? Since there will never be peace in that region.

What did you mean by this?
I mean the only way i'd visit that place is if there was a mandatory draft because the US was at War against israel and the US govt sent me their with a rifle
A rifle to kill Jews, right? Good to know. Then people wonder why Jews stick together no matter the circumstances.

If thats not permanent ban worthy idk what is.
no u weirdo
why do u keep making URSELF the victim. neither u nor jews are victims BUD
my point which i said above was "I mean the only way i'd visit that place is if there was a mandatory draft because the US was at War against israel and the US govt sent me there* with a rifle"
other than that i have no business visiting weirdos like u or anyone from that region

IMG_1961.gif

Back
Top Bottom