***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How is the first millennial nominee THIS bad at internet?

1722017946178.png

I might be wrong but I don’t think can be dropped now that he’s formally accepted the VP nomination. Ninjahood’s papito is stuck with him.
I looked into it.. he actually can. Hed need some wrangling of Republicans but that's never trumps problem..

The firing is coming. It also doesn’t help that Musk who was a Vance supporter is reneging on his 45 million a month promise. Burgum is still there.

I thought the narrative was that Tucker Carlson talked him out of Burgum because that’s who Rupert Murdoch wanted him to pick? I’m not sure if he’ll be able to fire him anyways at this point

1722020719883.jpeg

:lol:

I keep telling ya’ll Trump is going to fire this man. He’s probably waiting for either the DNC or the announcement or the Democrats VP to do it so he can get some publicity for it.

It’s hard to remember because it feels like a lifetime ago but once Trump starts asking if he should fire somebody, it’s only a matter of time before he does it.

I don't know man, seems like Trump can relate. Did he not get less than 10% of the NYC vote in 2016?

I don't know man, seems like Trump can relate. Did he not get less than 10% of the NYC vote in 2016?
Yeah but Trump didn’t need NY to win. He was a bad choice that no one questioned because the media was focused on ****ting on Biden for being old. Once the focus of scrutiny moved on it become clear he was a mistake.

my timeline has been non-stop info on Vance being a weirdo and a creep even for conservative *standards*

I don’t know how he makes it past august with this type of coverage

even with Palin, the optimism with her was there but gradually declined towards election season as it became apparent she was a nut and very inexperienced

Back
Top Bottom