***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nah, my dad is the type of person who won't have an intelligent conversation when it comes to politics, or anything he's deeply invested in.

He's the type of person who said BLM protests were antifa and that immigrants are killing and stealing everyone's money.

I blame Reagan.
If your dad is truly a Reagan Republican my advice on joking with him about Stalingrad might help because all of the Reagan Republicans I know actually left the party because of their embrace of Russia and Putin which is something Reagan probably wouldn't be on board with.

Nah the crowd loved it. Cringe is JD Vance making a joke about how he has to sleep on the couch if he makes his wife mad.
Such a comment/joke comes across and suggest an inability to address conflicting issues within a relationship. As I noted, attending an Ivy League institution doesn't necessarily equate to practical wisdom or competence.

Obama might literally be the coolest anglophone western country leader ever.

He's the GOAT for a reason.

Obama, Bill Clinton are huge outliers.
The avg politician is not that cool and culturally hip.

Kamala is I would say is like Justin Trudeau, very telegenic, with above average oratory skills.

Obama might literally be the coolest anglophone western country leader ever.

He's the GOAT for a reason.

Obama, Bill Clinton are huge outliers.
The avg politician is not that cool and culturally hip.

Kamala is I would say is like Justin Trudeau, very telegenic, with above average oratory skills.
Bill Clinton was indeed popular among the youth, partly due to his charismatic communication style. His memorable quotes, like "I didn't inhale" and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," became iconic. His approach during the impeachment, where he argued that certain acts didn't qualify as sex (not touching Monica while she gave him top), exemplified his adeptness at navigating controversy. His relatively youthful image also contributed to his appeal.

This was peak democratic party performance.

Cringe wins.

Obama being super cool and hip is an outlier. Most of the time Cringe normie stuff wins.

Me watching this
images.jpeg

Nah, my dad is the type of person who won't have an intelligent conversation when it comes to politics, or anything he's deeply invested in.

He's the type of person who said BLM protests were antifa and that immigrants are killing and stealing everyone's money.

I blame Reagan.
images

...sounds like my Dad.

Kamala Harris's promises to address the border crisis, which some here suggested that it was propaganda, seem ironic given the lack of substantial progress over the past four years.

Back
Top Bottom