***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She's been the the official nominee for what, 5 days? Biden stepped down 37 days ago?

Meanwhile Trump hasn't answered about that foreign money payment he got.
He hasn't answered so many questions he's gotten about policies. They ask the questions (at times) and he just gives back word salad. Get all the way the **** out of here.

And even when he does reply with non word salad, that **** is straight lies 75% of the time.

Please nobody be a 🤡 and take thought directives from TFG :lol:

She's been the the official nominee for what, 5 days? Biden stepped down 37 days ago?

Meanwhile Trump hasn't answered about that foreign money payment he got.
He hasn't answered so many questions he's gotten about policies. They ask the questions (at times) and he just gives back word salad. Get all the way the **** out of here.

And even when he does reply with non word salad, that **** is straight lies 75% of the time.

Please nobody be a 🤡 and take thought directives from TFG :lol:
"The policy is a good. It's the best policy, because I thought of it myself. Krazy Kamala couldn't even think of a policy this great." - Probably Trump.

"The policy is a good. It's the best policy, because I thought of it myself. Krazy Kamala couldn't even think of a policy this great." - Probably Trump.

I got the best solution in inflation don’t worry about it.

Sir can you go into specifics.

Day 1 I will talk to people and we’ll figure it out.

Just like his health care solution which I’m still waiting for 6 years later.

Just let clown remind people how terrible things were between 16-20. Kam is handling things beautifully. Trump never answers any questions even by his own supporters. Never forget that guy asking him how he would bring down costs and he talks about "drill baby drill". Media is still focused on the both sides nonsense so no point in engaging clowns on CNN. Just do a sit down with Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid and call it a day.

Just like his health care solution which I’m still waiting for 6 years later.

I think it's only 2 weeks away now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm all seriousness, IF this ****face wins, and installs all sycophants in his administration, and actually has the balls to just terminate the ACA, with no replacement in sight (you damn well know he doesn't have anything to replace it. Had 4 years and didn't do it then) it will leave 10s of Millions without healthcare.

Want to know what will cause a recession? THIS!! People won't buy anything as they can't risk spending money on anything not for their health. And I bet a bunch of the 10s of millions of people who lose coverage, are from Red states and MAGA nitwits. They'll never understand what happened. They'll just blame the bad Democrats who did this, because they are too ******* stupid to realize, that EVERYONE who told them beforehand, that this would happen and that Trump is a vile piece of **** who shouldn't be in office and will screw the average American the 1st moment he gets. Karma is a *****.

Last edited:
I was flipping through the major channels when the RNC and DNC was going on (CBS, NBC,FOX,ABC)

They all showed the RNC live as it was going on. FOX didn't bother showing the DNC last week

I was flipping through the major channels when the RNC and DNC was going on (CBS, NBC,FOX,ABC)

They all showed the RNC live as it was going on. FOX didn't bother showing the DNC last week
Of course they didn't. Wouldn't want to show the viewers how much more exciting it was the snooze fest that was the RNC.

Happy tenth anniversary to the tan suit.

240828-Barack-Obama-tan-suit-aa-1248p-bb5a6d.jpg

This is considered light these days for Fox News, considering the type of **** Fox News does on the regular. They literally be editing, cutting away, flat out lying and all types of other shenanigans on there.

Happy tenth anniversary to the tan suit.

240828-Barack-Obama-tan-suit-aa-1248p-bb5a6d.jpg

I just saw Kamala in Savannah, with an old head with a tan suit :lol:…..ANDA a top hat lmao

Chopper style

IMG_9129.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom