***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Took the L in debate and then T Swizzy hit MAGAts wit…
IMG_0954.gif

Could do without the McCain lionizing but she framed her position and pivot off M4A well

She painted the picture in layman's terms of what the reality would be without the ACA and I think it'll resonate with folks.

Idiot MAGA followers have no concept of what this country would become if Von****zinpants just ended the ACA. I heard a stat (no sure its correct or not) that one 1 of 7 citizens have been on it and at last 30M Americans are currently on it now? If he ended it, it would lead to an instant downturn in everything and probably a recession. People won't buy goods or anything because they will need the $$$ for their medical care.

Republican voters need to wake the **** up and realize how serious it would be if he terminated it. Glad she did what she did. 👏👏

She's putting a lot of money on the line. Props to her for taking that chance.

Enh, is she though? TSwizzle is like an institution at this point. She could lose millions of fans and still be one of the biggest artists in the world. And that will always bring the money in.

I’m glad for her endorsement for sure, so I don’t want to downplay it. But she’s a made woman at this point—there isn’t much she could do/say that would **** up her money machine.

Back
Top Bottom